Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hello

Welcome. I am right there with you with the sugar addiction. It drives me crazy. I am slowly working my way to cutting most of it out (other than my PWO shake).
I agree you need more protein.
5'6" 143 is a great place to start! Just adjusting you meal plan alone will make a huge difference. Add to that working out with a specific goal and you will be killing it.

Hey! Thanks so much for the welcome and the positivity! :)

Your very welcome chic I'm glad to be a help;), yeah the best things is to eat more but less to start your metabolism , the eggs without the yolk just has no carbs as the yolk holds the carbs but tbh I normally have one yolk per four eggs or you could even keep two per four , this whole thing gets Really interesting once you start to look into it.
And yeah the casein is great stuff Too !!

Haha! I think I've heard that before but I was probably in the middle of eating something tasty and didn't give it much attention. I should post it up somewhere in my kitchen or something. Keep my mind out of the food gutters. Well that doesn't sound so bad.. I'm a huge fan of sweet potatoes, and oatmeal would be easy to incorporate in the mornings. Brown rice I'm not sure about. I know that white rice makes me sick to my stomach but I'll have to try brown again and see.

Wow! This casein stuff sounds really great! If it works for you I'm wquite happy to try it! You look really awesome in your profile pic by the way! That is totally the figure that I strive to have. :)

I have it posted on my fridge and at my desk at work! I love food and sweets but my fitness goals are more important to me to let those things get in the way. I put post it notes on my roommates junk food last year that said things like "these will end up on your butt" "muffins make a muffin top" jello jinglers give you jiggley arms" those things helped me and made me laugh.

Dont worry about the rice if the other two work for you. Make Mrs.Dash seasoning your best friend too. No salt in it. I crave the casein pudding now more than regular! its great!

Thanks for the compliment!! Ill post up updated pics in a few weeks. Getting where you want to be will take alot of work and will power but it'll be worth it! and were all here for you if youre having a craving or a hard day post up and we'll set up straight! lol

With casein protein powder you can also make protein fluff! I actually just made my first batch last night, but it's awesome!!! 30gr casein PP, 1.25 oz skim milk, almond milk, or water, 125 gr frozen thawed berries, or ice if you can't have berries. Beat with mixer on high speed for 10 mins. It expands to 'fluff' and is delicious!

This is a pic from the site I got the recipe from. They say you can sprinkle with coco or sliced bananas. It's very filling (even made with just water and ice). Has to be casein PP though :)

You can! Just use 1 scoop of your casein PP, 1.25 of water, and some ice. Beat on high speed for 10 mins till it fluffs :).

Hey! Thank you for the welcome and for reading through my post! I really do feel like I'm starving most of the time. I have such a sensitive stomach and a lot of things make me feel sick (I think I may be gluten sensitive and I have a hard time with lactose) so I have gotten into a habit of just avoiding foods that have had a bad impact on me in the past. I feel really limited. And I don't know that much about diets and food. So I think the first thing I will do like you suggested is eat more in the morning (what do you think about steel-cut oats and egg whites with some almond milk or yogurt, possibly some blueberries or something too? would that be balanced? maybe I need to increase it even more..hmm) Eek the thought of losing muscle is frightening. It's so much work and energy and time wasted to exercise if my diet can't maintain.

You're welcome!

My breakfasts consists of oatmeal and eggs. I add strawberries and sugar free syrup to the oatmeal bc I absolutely cannot stand the taste of oatmeal. :) and I respectfully disagree with jen on the fruit thing. Some people say go for fruit, and others say no. You'll find as u research ur diet that there is conflicting info everywhere. It is maddening! :) but u eventually figure out what works for u. So strawberries work for me (and they're a good source of fiber), but they don't work for jen. No biggee.

I might save the yogurt with blueberries for a snack rather than with ur breakfast. And watch out for the added sugar in yogurt. Fruit has natural sugar which isn't as bad as the added sugar that's in about every product u can imagine. If u can stand the taste of plain yogurt (and I can't, just like oatmeal!!), eat it plain. Or I used to mix it with... U guessed it... A handful of berries (lol) and some chopped almonds. I'd also add vanilla extract and a packet of truvia. I have serious taste problems. Haha!

Hope that helps! :)

Anyone ever make protein pudding with plain Greek yogurt and any flavor you like of protein powder ? It's yummy . :) 1 cup of Greek yogurt mixed with one scoop protein powder .

Top Bottom