Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Helladrol and n2slin log!

Finally back in the gym today had a good work out lots of energy and felt stronger. Worked out back and skipped the biceps as I am trying to heal my elbow.

Deadlifts 135x10 225x10 225x10 225x10 275x10 275x5
Bar rows 135x10 135x10 155x10 155x10
Front squats 95x10 95x10 115x10 115x10
Lat pull down 160x10 170x10 180x10 180x10
Rope curls 35x10 35x10 35x5 elbow started poppin so I stopped...

I was in bed for pretty much 2 days straight and I feel my lower back was in some pain from laying down for so long I am having some pain in my lower back I thought it was my kidney but doesn't feel different if I push my side of my back more ill keep an eye on it.

I started hcgenerate, n2guard, and forma today

Applied some forma after the shower and dam that stuff dries quick and has a nice smell to it almost reminded me of hand sanitizer tho lol

Applied some forma after the shower and dam that stuff dries quick and has a nice smell to it almost reminded me of hand sanitizer tho lol

yea man some of the transdermal items bother my skin or take forever to dry.forma is very friendly,good stuff

Forma is great.. not a huge fan of the smell cos it reminds me of vodka and I hate that stuff but it dries so quick..

Sent from my HTC One S using EliteFitness

Elbow is killing me. Fuck me and fuckin my gains up lol I did chest and tris today triceps were better than last time but still didn't wanna rush into tricep work.

Db incline 45x10 65x10 70x10 70x10
Bench press 135x5 225x10 225x8 245x6
Decline press 135x10 225x10 225x10 225x10
Incline chest flys 20x10 20x10 20x10 20x10
Tricep pull down 20x5 20x5 20x5 didn't hurt but I'm using really light weight to warm up my elbow

I always forget to mention I did my fasted cardio this morning as the others.

I'm starting to get pist especially seeing it written out that I had such a shitty work out this week. I wish my elbow would start to feel better.

Yeah with all those deads and everything I wouldn't be surprised your lower back hurts. I used to have chronic lower back pain when I was doing heavy deads every week. I finally cut them out of my routine, even though they were my favorite lift. My back feels way better now. Sorry to hear about the elbow. Hope it gets better soon.

Thanks man and deadlifts are my favorite exercise lol I don't think I could go with out them, my elbow is getting better everyday tho I'm making sure I am icing it throughout the day. It only bothers me if I flex, like the tendon were my funny bone is. Witch in result I can hardly work any upper body with out the pain. But hopefully it goes away soon. I have heard hella kicks in around week 3 so I'm excited for the gains lol

Today was an off day, I'm not sick but I'm still congested and my voice is scratchy, packing on the vitamin c packets today and hopefully ill be able to get better by tomorrow.

Any one know of a good joint supp? Or maybe a home remedy type treatment? I'm already taking in 1200mg of fish oil a day should I up it?

Top Bottom