Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Helladrol and n2slin log!

Idobehigh

What's up everyone over the next few months I will be keeping a log on here and another forum of my experience. I have been selected to log n2slin for ntbm during my helladrol cycle. I will keep an honest log and list any bad experiences if any. My goals for this cycle are to gain some lbm while cutting some fat. I will be doing a basic split working out 5-6 days a week, with fasted cardio in the morning. I am a full time student at a university, but it will not interfere with my goals.

My current stats are:
22 years old
5'9"
180lbs
15% bf

I hope to drop below 10% by the end of my cycle while adding strength I am trying out IF dieting and it has seem to be helping. I eat from 1-9pm. I do fasted cardio as stated above, however I usually will have my breakfast before the gym (I train around 3pm in between class)

Here is my cycle layout:

1-6 helladrol 75/100/100/100/125/125 (dosage is more of a guideline, I will adjust as I see fit for my body)
1-6 n2guard dosed 4 hrs after my hella serving
1-6 d spark 3 caps per day
1-6 n2slin 1 before breakfast, lunch and dinner 3 caps total
3-6 hcgenerate 3 caps am 2 caps pm
3-6 forma stanzol

Pct:
7-10 clomid 25/25/25/25 (some will say a serm is not necessary however I believe in no serm no cycle)
7-10 forma stanzol
7-10 test infusion
7-10 forged methyl eea
7-10 keto burn

My other daily supps:
Fish oil
Whey protein
Casein
Coconut oil
Bcaa
Taurine
u4agaje3.jpg
azerapa2.jpg
zasyhe4u.jpg

Last edited:
looks good bud! For me n2slin caused bloating, i still used all of it though but I don't think I'll be grabbing it again

No RS-trans for lethargy etc?

I thought hella was good for lean mass gains but you're using it here just to maintain muscle and increase strength is that correct?

sorry for all the q's

No rs trans for me I have seen people run it and not get lethargy I think it has to do with age older you are I believe more acceptable to lethargy, the lean mass is great and part of the reason why I got it but yes I am trying to maintain while I cut and I heard hella is great. How many caps were you taking for n2slin?

I was taking anywhere from 3 to 6, also dont take it on a really empty stomach or dont take 2+ caps unless youre having a carb meal within 30 minutes. Made those mistakes before and its not a good feeling

Lol I will keep that in mind thanks man I was going t start at just 2 for the day and see how I felt besides bloat tho did it work good for you?

Honestly i wastaking so much other stuff at the time it was hard to tell, but what i can say is my buddy bought a bottle and thats all he was using, he said he really liked it, said he felt great on it

Good cycle, keep us posted, but I would suggest you start HCGenerate in the start of the cycle (day 1).

I can't buy another hcgen otherwise I would lol I have heard hella kicks in around the time when I start the hcgen

Top Bottom