Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Helladrol and n2slin log!

thanks a lot everyone, i am still going strong have been really busy lately with school, work, and family coming in town. i have a few pictures i suck at posing tho lol I am in week 4 of hella at 100mgs and i plan on bumping to 125mg for weeks 5 and 6. as for my pct i am going to replace the clomid with the mho poppers to really see how they perform. Weight is still at 190 but i am happy with that as most poeple dont start getting weight gains until week four lol im excited to finish up and really see what happens in these short 2 and half weeks. my joints are starting to ache my elbow is better but my knees, wrist, and shoulders all are dry. I think i am going to go for a deload on my first week of pct and stick to cardio only. My recommendation for anyone running hella in the future is have a joint supp on hand.

i have been training everyday i did legs one day and then another day i did shoulders.

today was back and bis i trained by myself and always get a better work out that way.

pull ups wide grip 10 reps of 4 sets

deadlifts 135x10 225x10 275x8 275x5 after the last set i did a super set on 135x20

front squats with a rep pause of around 10 seconds 95x5 115x5 115x5

barbell row 135x10 155x10 155x10 last set super set with 135x15

close grip lat pull down 140x10 160x10 170x8 180x5

hammer curl 35x10 40x10 45x10 last set super set with 35 for 8 reps

standing bicep curl pause at the top for 5 seconds 25x10 25x10 25x10

preacher curl machine with free weights on it lol 45x10 45x10 45x10

pull ups till burn out 3 reps lol kicked my ass tho

i have been noticing i am sweating a lot more lately and i never sweat. im waking up sweating and my dry fit shirts even get soaked now lol

[/attach][/attach]

dont mind my farmers tan either lmao
na6yhu3e.jpg

Last edited:
No from the states in Florida if you notice one arm is tanner than the other and its from driving and having that arm hang out lol

Work on the tan and you will look even leaner still.. it makes a massive difference.. good progress bro

Sent from my HTC One S using EliteFitness

Yeah I'm defiantly trying to but every time I get a chance it's pouring outside but one day soon I will try and get one by the end for everyone lol

Yes they have its very bi polar too, goes from thunder lightning to sunny and humid in matters of minutes lol witch coast are you on? Sounds like we're pretty close

Top Bottom