Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HCGenerate review

Would love to try my first cycle but not sure what, if not just stay natty an want to get as big as I can, stay healthy an hit the gym hard. Lol , maybe it's just a midlife thing but for as long as i remember , reading muscle mags when i was a youngster, I wanted to be like them. Maybe I can't get like them but Illd like to at least try.Any an all help is greatly appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

PM me and we can chat more about building a natural foundation natty as you have the right mindset bro...proud to hear you say it like you did!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

PM me and we can chat more about building a natural foundation natty as you have the right mindset bro...proud to hear you say it like you did!

Listen to this man. He knows his stuff and can easily help you design a natty supp cycle that you will be proud of.

Sent from my DROIDX using EliteFitness

What a effin insane workout today , started forma stanzol on saturday, an n2amp yesterday .Along with my hcgenerate , an need2 slin.(which I need to reorder when in stock again).
Can't really describe it but I killed that shit this evening, an the girlfriend is in trouble as well cause I'm gonna kill that shit to tonight !!!! Lol

Almost forgot now it's time for a whey to build muscle shake.

What a effin insane workout today , started forma stanzol on saturday, an n2amp yesterday .Along with my hcgenerate , an need2 slin.(which I need to reorder when in stock again).
Can't really describe it but I killed that shit this evening, an the girlfriend is in trouble as well cause I'm gonna kill that shit to tonight !!!! Lol

LMFAO! Right on brother!

Top Bottom