Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HCGenerate review

One thing I have noticed with the hcgenerate is morning wood every morning , girlfriend has even noticed that my erections are even bigger an firmer than before!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

One thing I have noticed with the hcgenerate is morning wood every morning , girlfriend has even noticed that my erections are even bigger an firmer than before!!!!

Isn't that nice? My wife said the same thing last night...her eyes said it all as well, not only am I taking HCGenerate, but I popped 2 caps of Unleashed 30 minutes prior to our bedroom rendezvous and it was on! She was very pleased...out like a light afterward too ;)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Hey muscle addiction just got my stanzol in mail today amp should be here Monday, what else to you advise using?

Hey muscle addiction just got my stanzol in mail today amp should be here Monday, what else to you advise using?

Depends on what your goals are bro? So you are currently taking HCGenerate, you now have Forma Stanzol, and N2 Amp for some PWO insaneness...sounds like a great combination of products but what do you want to accomplish?

I'm also taking n2 slin, will run out tommorrow , just waiting on ntbm, to get more in stock.what Illd really like to do is lose about 10 more lbs., then increase my muscle mass.if that makes any sense?

I'm also taking n2 slin, will run out tommorrow , just waiting on ntbm, to get more in stock.what Illd really like to do is lose about 10 more lbs., then increase my muscle mass.if that makes any sense?

Need2slin is great for help in leaning out, the rest of your success will be from nutrition, cardio, and lifting. Have you heard of IF? Works great, and would shed 10 lbs pretty quick with everything else in check. Forged Burner or N2 Burn would be a sweet addition, and Forma will help as well. After you drop 10 lbs what are you contemplating?

Would love to try my first cycle but not sure what, if not just stay natty an want to get as big as I can, stay healthy an hit the gym hard. Lol , maybe it's just a midlife thing but for as long as i remember , reading muscle mags when i was a youngster, I wanted to be like them. Maybe I can't get like them but Illd like to at least try.Any an all help is greatly appreciated.

You have a lot of room to grow with natty supps especially ones like hcgen and slin before you turn to a cycle! Shoot me a pm if you have any specific questions id be happy to help

Top Bottom