Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HCGenerate review

How long can you take hc generate? 1 bottle then take a break or can you keep taking it?

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

Since taking hcgenerate , then added formastanzol an need2 amp, been making good gains in gym, plus been shedding a few pounds as well. Libidio is right on to!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

How do you know your energy, sex drive, and well being arent just attributable to you going back to the gym? Those all sound like aspects that improve from exercise and eating right alone. Not that something like HCGen doesnt also provide that but IMO you are introducing too many variables close together to be able to pinpoint any direct cause and effect.

How do you know your energy, sex drive, and well being arent just attributable to you going back to the gym? Those all sound like aspects that improve from exercise and eating right alone. Not that something like HCGen doesnt also provide that but IMO you are introducing too many variables close together to be able to pinpoint any direct cause and effect.

I agree with this. In fact, I would say that diet and exercise is improving your hormone balance and that is the greatest cause for your experience.

Top Bottom