Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HCGenerate review

dew925

I'm 47 5'6 183 lbs down from 200, I just started dieting an hitting the gym 5 days a week , about 5 weeks ago.Started taking need 2 slin 31/2 weeks ago an hcgenerate about 2 weeks ago.since adding hcgenerate my energy , an libido as well as my overall sense of well being has went through the roof.Ive also seen a great improvement in the gym as well. I haven't actually worked out in a gym in about 20 years , so the first week or two was kind of rough for me . Now since I added the supps into my daily routine along with diet , I have made tremendous gains in my routine.I've been taking hcgenerate 3 in the morning an 2 at night , starting tommorrow I'll be taking 5 an 5 for a few days for an added boost . I'll add more reviews to this thread Ina few days.Thanks Need2

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

Thanks Midwest ! Yes hcgenerate is awesome , this week I'll be adding n2 amp, n2 flame an formastanzol .

I'm 47 5'6 183 lbs down from 200, I just started dieting an hitting the gym 5 days a week , about 5 weeks ago.Started taking need 2 slin 31/2 weeks ago an hcgenerate about 2 weeks ago.since adding hcgenerate my energy , an libido as well as my overall sense of well being has went through the roof.Ive also seen a great improvement in the gym as well. I haven't actually worked out in a gym in about 20 years , so the first week or two was kind of rough for me . Now since I added the supps into my daily routine along with diet , I have made tremendous gains in my routine.I've been taking hcgenerate 3 in the morning an 2 at night , starting tommorrow I'll be taking 5 an 5 for a few days for an added boost . I'll add more reviews to this thread Ina few days.Thanks Need2

Your hormone levels are going to balance better as you workout, gain muscle and lose fat. IMO, the supps themselves are great but the work you're putting in deserves the most credit. Great job Buddy.

Thanks everyone for the words of encouragement! I just wish I would of took some before photos.

Awesome bro! Although if it were me, my personal preference, leave the HCGenerate at 5 caps ED like you are taking it (1 bottle lasts 4 weeks) and add in Forma at 10 pumps ED (5 morn/5 even), and add in your N2 Amp PWO, and run the N2 Flame throughout the rest of the day spaced out, along with your need2slin 30 min prior to your carbohydrate containing meals, and let that stack do its wonders for you! I know there are some people taking 10 caps HCGenerate ED, but haven't heard of any results from taking more than recommended...it is the best supplement on the market IMO, and I would rather run it longer and steady than more and shorter cycle...know what I mean? Just keep hitting the gym hard, eating clean, and enjoy the best supplements on the market bro! I run all the same supps as you plus some and I too am in my 40s, and I know what you mean about that sense of wellbeing feeling my brother...if you want some additional test boosting, pick up some Unleashed from NTBM, and you will be one driven man in the gym and bedroom!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Top Bottom