Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HCGenerate review

One thing I have noticed with the hcgenerate is morning wood every morning , girlfriend has even noticed that my erections are even bigger an firmer than before!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

the sex drive should go threw the roof on hcgen.Its our best selling supp for a reason :artist:

Ive been taking it for three weeks now, six caps a day and I just had some bloodwork done, I will post up before and after results when I get them back but I'll tell you it's worth the the money just for the sex drive increase, it is an awesome product and I'll bet the bloodwork results are going to be impressive

Ive been taking it for three weeks now, six caps a day and I just had some bloodwork done, I will post up before and after results when I get them back but I'll tell you it's worth the the money just for the sex drive increase, it is an awesome product and I'll bet the bloodwork results are going to be impressive

Glad to hear you had some good results - i'm looking forward to seeing your bloodwork!

In a couple weeks I'm suppose to go to docs for bloodwork ill post the results

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

Top Bottom