Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HcGenerate. Let's get real for a second.

Hey bro I see that you are a NTBM rep. HcGenerate is out of stock. Any idea when it would be back in stock-
or is there a possibility of getting on a standby list for when it does come into stock?

thanks man

JFYI- Wanted all to know the customer service at Ruthless Supps are incredible! been emailing back and forth with some issues on my order- they are on IT big time. Great customer Service- instant in my case.
Wanted to give the folks there a thumbs up thats all. Good people there.

Hey bro I see that you are a NTBM rep. HcGenerate is out of stock. Any idea when it would be back in stock-
or is there a possibility of getting on a standby list for when it does come into stock?

thanks man

I was almost certain that it would be back in stock before the month was out (March), but doesn't look like that will be the case this time. Nate mentioned it was already ordered and produced and I thought had shipped, but I haven't heard anything in the last two weeks regarding it's expected availability.

I was almost certain that it would be back in stock before the month was out (March), but doesn't look like that will be the case this time. Nate mentioned it was already ordered and produced and I thought had shipped, but I haven't heard anything in the last two weeks regarding it's expected availability.

Alright- thx man, I'll keep checking.

Top Bottom