Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

has any guys dated an indian (from india) woman?

yeah. . .all she ever talked about was cows and corn. . .wait. . .she was from indiana. . .meh. . .nevermind. . .

Two... of the few chicas I've dated, I honestly think, I missed out on wimping out when I was young and not giving the long distance thing a try.
The second hindi hawti I dated was right after I broke up with Courtney, a jewish ex, and she was an undergrad, junior, way younger at 22. She was a senior, kewl as hell, but I got so sick of hanging out with her an her undergrad friends...made me feel like the old due on 90210. I only saw her for 8 weeks. Hawtie though.
Lemme smoke a clove, I just finished Chris in my name thread and wanna bond with some nicotine and fresh air, when I return I'll hoist up pics of Anjali, and Jess.

Hindi Chics rawk.
Of course I dig Vedic Culture and that may have me biased as well.
Okay clove time.

No different, yet well yet have yet to meet any person, like her. Just smart, socially conscious, kind, eager to please, however both Indian girls dated were career motivated and both of there families emphasized education. Anjali was about as smart as as the come, and had a intuition that was flat out psychic. Cared about people, was about as real as they come. We dated for one year and 11 months and only ended it cause I was 27 at the time and listened to peeps who told me that, with her move to Naropa at Denver, It would not work out. I also remember seeing the stat that 67% of Long Distance fail within a year.
I thought I was being smart, stupid. We are keep in touch and are good friends, I actually had my thanks giving meal with her and her family.
4pxl3m.jpg

Jess was kewl as well, just not quite on the level as Anjali. This pic was taken at her semi formal, and kinda the night it hit me... I'm fucking old.
I actually started dating her in early August up until Octoberish, cause well, I was sick of feeling like an old dude making cameo's on 90210 after hanging out with her and her friends.
2f0gg38.jpg

Top Bottom