Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

has any guys dated an indian (from india) woman?

one of my friends is indian. was adopted whan she was 3 i think..

she is way smart met her when i had a crappy computer job i quit lol

No different, yet well yet have yet to meet any person, like her. Just smart, socially conscious, kind, eager to please, however both Indian girls dated were career motivated and both of there families emphasized education. Anjali was about as smart as as the come, and had a intuition that was flat out psychic. Cared about people, was about as real as they come. We dated for one year and 11 months and only ended it cause I was 27 at the time and listened to peeps who told me that, with her move to Naropa at Denver, It would not work out. I also remember seeing the stat that 67% of Long Distance fail within a year.
I thought I was being smart, stupid. We are keep in touch and are good friends, I actually had my thanks giving meal with her and her family.
4pxl3m.jpg

Jess was kewl as well, just not quite on the level as Anjali. This pic was taken at her semi formal, and kinda the night it hit me... I'm fucking old.
I actually started dating her in early August up until Octoberish, cause well, I was sick of feeling like an old dude making cameo's on 90210 after hanging out with her and her friends.
2f0gg38.jpg

That first one is attractive.

Most of them has some sort of spiritual discernment. Just not nearly as much as the days of old.
Is she not spiritually inclined?

I love Vedic Religion, I'm not Hindu, however, the metaphorical Wisdom espoused, openly are the first 'teachings' of such profound spiriitual/psychological 'truth' that mankind has ever seen. So yeah, I think that is sexy. As far as both girls I dated, they were sexy.

Do you guys have common interests?

Unless you are of the same ethnic background expect her parents to not approve. The only Indian girl I ever dated was a freak in bed and had a killer bod but her parents kept her on a very tight leash, especially when she was dating a white guy.

Unless you are of the same ethnic background expect her parents to not approve. The only Indian girl I ever dated was a freak in bed and had a killer bod but her parents kept her on a very tight leash, especially when she was dating a white guy.

+1
I'm not Hindu, but yeah.... I love the Vedanta/Upanishads/ Vedas... I know a thing or two, just about the Metaphysics behind their culture.
Moreover, I ain't white... so that alsways helps.

I dunno, it seems to me the dudes, and this is since undergrad... that like alll cultures, they can be pretty cliquish.... if you were serious about getting in good.I would do a little research.

No just kidding Macgliutti... you would probably fuck it up, since it ain't genuine...
LOL at you wearing some Vedic cerememonial dress, or quoting from the Upanishads, buying a Sari for the chica. LOL, the images kill me.

Seriously bro, if you have to meet her parents, and I dont' think you do, cause she would not even dare talk to your if her parents were in the United States, you have no shot.

I passed parents test with flying colors.... Hell I'll wear that like a Badge.
Anjali's parent's are psychiatrists even, so that raised the bar even higher.

Yeah, sorry bro, the more I think bout it, You got no shot at a long term, if her parents are in the picture;
I mean unless you are like, ambitious, a go getter, with a long term plan, and you might be... hope you are. Then it would possibly work.
Pics/

+1
I'm not Hindu, but yeah.... I love the Vedanta/Upanishads/ Vedas... I know a thing or two, just about the Metaphysics behind their culture.
Moreover, I ain't white... so that alsways helps.

I dunno, it seems to me the dudes, and this is since undergrad... that like alll cultures, they can be pretty cliquish.... if you were serious about getting in good.I would do a little research.

No just kidding Macgliutti... you would probably fuck it up, since it ain't genuine...
LOL at you wearing some Vedic cerememonial dress, or quoting from the Upanishads, buying a Sari for the chica. LOL, the images kill me.

Seriously bro, if you have to meet her parents, and I dont' think you do, cause she would not even dare talk to your if her parents were in the United States, you have no shot.

I passed parents test with flying colors.... Hell I'll wear that like a Badge.
Anjali's parent's are psychiatrists even, so that raised the bar even higher.

Yeah, sorry bro, the more I think bout it, You got no shot at a long term, if her parents are in the picture;
I mean unless you are like, ambitious, a go getter, with a long term plan, and you might be... hope you are. Then it would possibly work.
Pics/

Ariel,

You are pretty dead on.

I have a long time brother (honor for me to have him call me bother) that is a very well known Indian actor/composer/producer/TV personality living in India, as a matter of fact the old BM & I had our first date visiting his show. Antakshari is an interesting cross between Johnny Carson, Star Search and American Idol.

We know a lot of Indian women and have spent considerable time talking to them about relationships. Without a question they would never have a long term relationship with a white boy or any other person from other than their religion and in some cases their own circle of friends (Mom & Dad's circle).

Indian women are very beautiful and are very sweet.

Last edited:
You know honey, do you TRY REAL HARD to find the least flattering photos of your wife and put them up on the internet like at 5 THOUSAND pixels (or whatever) so that the entire planet can see just how OLD and UGLY she has become?

.... or does it come naturally?

Top Bottom