Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hair loss after pct?

backblast

Ok so ive done a few courses with test, and my most recent one was test enthanate and EQ both dosed at 500mg a week. I took hcg for 10 days at 500iu a day then did clomid at 100mg for 3 weeks. Its now been 2 weeks since I finished clomid. I washed my hair and after I can see bit of my hair coming out (in my hands), it is nothing major but slightly worrying as it has happened for a week now. Its not noticable yet but im sure if it keep happening it will be. So any ideas guy? I bought some nizoral shampoo so im gna try that once its gets delivered. Ive also been on hgh for 3 months but i cant see how hgh would cause hair loss especialy as i was fine for the last 3 months. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sorry about the essay just need some help , dont wanna be bald yet! MPB isnt in my family.

Do you have a thick head of hair now?

It's normally to lose a little hair in the shower. Doesn't mean your going bald.

Yea my hairs really thick , I get it cut every week its that thick. Its still growing real fast but everytime I wash it about 20 strands come out. this has never happened before so im guessing it some kind of side effect from the gear. Dou you think it could be the hgh?

Doesn't sound like anything to worry about bro.
I believe dermatologists say it's normally to lose about 100 strands of hair a day, people with thicker hair will lose more.

,im nervous about this happening

its hard to take the plunge, gawd not everyone has super awesome thick hair, what comprises thick hair anyway? lol

,im nervous about this happening

its hard to take the plunge, gawd not everyone has super awesome thick hair, what comprises thick hair anyway? lol

I know not everyone has super awesome thick hair like myself. :D :D
That's why I asked.

As it's normal for anyone to lose hair every day, people with thick hair will lose more. Especially during "Shedding Seasons", thats what I read, dunno what seasons are shedding seasons, heh.

thx for the reply. I was going to do a tren cycle in may but chickened out due the hair loss factor. If i lose no hair on test would I be ok using tren?

Obviously i would be pretty dumb to do tren especially after shiting my self from a few strands.

well after doing lots of research , a possibilty could be the lack of t4 in my body as i havnt been taking it while on hgh and ive been on for 3months. low t4 can cause hair loss aparently and gh lowers it anyway so im gona start taking t4 starting from tmrorow and keep you updated!

Top Bottom