Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GYNO Help!!!!

Im starting monday mate as im away at the weekend so monday im smashing it hard iv also got warrior blaze to run along side letro as its got mood boosting ingredients and can help with fat loss so please take a look at my post in the gyno section I will save adex for my next cycle and after iv tapperd off letro ill run nolva for 4 weeks

Sent from my GT-I9505 using EliteFitness

Im starting monday mate as im away at the weekend so monday im smashing it hard iv also got warrior blaze to run along side letro as its got mood boosting ingredients and can help with fat loss so please take a look at my post in the gyno section I will save adex for my next cycle and after iv tapperd off letro ill run nolva for 4 weeks

Keep us updated. Sounds like a solid protocol you have goin here

quick update im stil tapering off the letro and on the arimidex but the lump doesent seem to be getting smaller now its shrunk down to a pea size but its not shifting now do you reckon that pea size lump will stay ?

quick update
off the ketro now and on adex and prami
was wondering does adex effect muscle growth and strenght like letro does ???

I have done some reading on this and adex can affect muscle growth and strength not as much as letro but I dont see a problem with this as muscle and strength can allways be regained

The main thing is to eliminate gyno once this is achieved you can work on regaining what you have lost
I have read that adex on cycle can affect strength and muscle gains but not to a great extent at the end of the day everybody reacts differently to medications

I hope this information helps and sets ur mind at ease

yeah but once youv been trying to get rid of gyno for 2months and constantly going gym and getting weaker really gets to ya
im just goin to go through this last box of adex and taper off and whatevers left il live with but hopefully it will go away conpletely

still at it lol this is taking forever its gone all soft again but i dont think its shifting maybe this is the most it will go with medications

If the tissue is soft there still a good chance you can remove it could the last bit be body fat if it could be add a fat burner to help with this if its not fat maybe come off adex tapper slowly and let ur body regain its self after a few months maybe run letro agein and see if you can beat this once and for all uv been on for a while now and made very good progress

its got to be the gyno because sometimes when i forget to take the tablet it goes all hard and a few days on the tabs and it goes soft again buy yeah this is my last box of arimidex i will taper off with this and see how it goes

Top Bottom