Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GYNO Help!!!!

Should have stayed on the letro. By the sounds of it to me, I'd say the lump is increasing and decreasing in size from water weight. Your chest
Probably is holding onto some water and fat. It's getting frustrating trying to beat this into your head, DROP YOUR BODY FAT and use letro and it should disappear. Period. Buy some dandelion root and potassium pills and shed some water,
Run some treadmill intervals , and eat cleaner. Unless you are 10% bf it's going
To be tough for you to tell when the lump is actually decreasing. It could even be pseudo gyno which is just fat deposits in the lower pec. Post a pic

im at 10% bf so i dont think its that as in quite clean
i took 40mg nolva yesterday and it really made a difference ,today the lump has gone small again so il just have to wait and see

btw iv tried letro and i got all the bad side effects but it didnt do nothing for gyno , for me the adex works

Yeah everyone reacts differently it seems. Nolva attaches right at the breast receptor so theoretically it should work well, if 40 made a difference then keep it there and see how it comes about. Keep us updated I'm interested to find out. Reason I mentioned the 10% is be sure I find my nipps get a little puffy when I get into the 12% range or higher. Chest stays flat no lumps appear either but nipps get like a puffier look to them. Nothing crazy though . I prefer to try and stay leaner and keep them nice and tight

the lump has gone abit bigger and nipples gone puffy again this is really frustrating i dont think itl go without surgery

Just a thought, but what might aggravate it again could be Estrogen rebound from dropping Letro and Adex, either of them is a suicidal AI, and Nolva won't reduce you Estro, it just blocks the receptors. Estrogen rebounds happen very easily especially with Letro (which is why you taper it down), and when considering the similarities between Adex and Letro (Letro is basically more potent version of Adex), and fact that Nolva doesn't really do anything to reduce Estrogen in your body, and in some cases it can actually increase E2. Nolva will also cause Estrogen rebound very easily, usually after ceasing the use, but when considering that you have tapered down AIs that you were taking might caused you to have Estrogen rebound while Nolva contributes to the scenario by raising your Estrogen, outcome being that your gyno gets aggravated again from the excessive amount of E2. Though this would mean that your E2 is so high that Nolva fails to "block" your Estrogen receptors from it.
Just a theory...
(I just woke up, so never mind about the irrationality, and spelling)
Possible solution could be switching from Adex to running a suicidal AI like Aromasin or Formestane, but Aromasin will be more convenient than Lentaron depot IM or generic version of it, I'm not talking about Forma Stanzol or other topical Formestane, since I don't think it would be powerful enough for this. As addition on top of other AI or when tapering other AIs down it would be great addition though.

So if you are not ready to go under a knife yet (I wouldn't give up now, since you got results), and don't want to begin another course with Letro right away, what I'm suggesting is this:
First off, raise your Adex dose back to where it was for a time being. Get some Aromasin, and once you have it start taking it right away @ 25 mg ED dose. It takes a week or two for Exemestane to reach peak concentration, so keep taking Adex the first week after you start Aromasin, before beginning to taper it down. Taper Adex down for few weeks, so Aromasin will be able to reach peak levels before you are completely off Adex.
You should also keep running Nolva until you see some results. When it's time to get off Nolva you can taper it down pretty fast (tapering is not even necessity, if dose is not very high when on Aromasin, but it won't hurt to do so), you just have to keep running Aromasin, and it will take care of E2 rebound. When you come off Aromasin it rarely causes a rebound (one of the reasons why I prefer to use it over Adex), especially when you taper it down. To prevent all possibility of E2 rebound you could also use Forma Stanzol here.

I would recommend that you run bloods to see if where the problem exactly is. Until then this is just a speculation.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4

yeah that is a really good idea but my problem is im going on holiday soon and wont be able to keep it up there plus iv been on for ages i need to come off and give my self a break iv stopped taking the adex now and on tamoxifen 40mg ed

how long should i stay on the nolva for? im taking 40mg ed now and it did increase a little bit but its now got abit stable so i want to come off now

Tapper down off nolva over the next few weeks all should be good iv got a week left on letro so far so good lol

Sent from my GT-I9505 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom