Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GYNO Help!!!!

how long should i wait before i can start my next cycle?
thinking of Iranian test, deca and maybe dianabol

Im not 100% sure mate but if it was me id let my body recover before running another cycle play the next 1 safe take youre time tapering down off letro and adax as both can cause rebound focus on this for now theres plenty of time for a cycle

Sent from my GT-I9505 using EliteFitness

If wait at least a month before you cycle. Give your body time to naturally restore estrogen levels to give you some balance. It's not good for your joints with little estrogen, so not a good idea to be lifting really heavy. Slowly taper so you don't get an estrogen rebound too quickly.

And this is why you properly use an AI on cycle and not "just when you notice symptoms".

yeah il wait then but if in cycling
Iranian test
deca
dbol kick start
in thinking of taking Nolva and adex throughout the cycle
what dose should i be taking then

yeah il wait then but if in cycling
Iranian test
deca
dbol kick start
in thinking of taking Nolva and adex throughout the cycle
what dose should i be taking then

Use more letro and maybe run a thermogenic to smash that gyno before it becomes permanent. Tapering off and starting another cycle is the worst thing you could do. I'd re evaluate If I were you. But hey it's your chest.

taking your advice and bought another box
starting to really hate the letro and adex starting to look quite thin maybe due to loss of water weight strength hasn't increased in over a month maybe gone abit weaker
can't wait for this s*** to go

So ur using letro and adax together and nolva to counter rebound ill be running mine soon waiting for delivery upload sum pics mate

I do t think letro is doing much for me i think it's the adex that's doing the job so in going to taper off the letro and keep up the adex then when I taper off il be adding Nolva at 60mg Ed hopefully it doesent come back

Ill be following a similar run like urs dose will be lower coz I can get pharma grade leto / adax / nolva the 1 thing thats really hard to get is aromasin
So far uv done well do u have pics u can upload

Top Bottom