Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GYNO Help!!!!

it's not that bad now you won't be able to see it the puffiness has really gone down the nipples gone almost back to normal now
the lumps gone to a small pea size from a big grape so its made a really big difference , hopefully it will go away completely

Sound like uv made some real progress mate congrats hope this works for me

Sent from my GT-I9505 using EliteFitness

yeah it was going good but seems to have slowed down abit now just can't wait for it to go
mate just stick with it and be patient and you'll see results hope it works out fr ya

quick update
lump still decreasing in size but im tapering off the letro and staying in the arimidex
the more smaller the lump gets the slower the process becomes its really starting to get to me now as i feel all the weeks me going gym is for f*** all as im getting smaller and weaker

quick update
lump still decreasing in size but im tapering off the letro and staying in the arimidex
the more smaller the lump gets the slower the process becomes its really starting to get to me now as i feel all the weeks me going gym is for f*** all as im getting smaller and weaker

Don't taper off the letro until your lump is gone bro. You can get bigger and stronger again! :) crush that gyno and then taper off. You've come this far so finish strong:)

the reason im coming off the letro is because its not doing nothing while im on letro my sex drive came back my joints are okay it's not the letro that's doing it for me its the adex that's why im staying on that

the reason im coming off the letro is because its not doing nothing while im on letro my sex drive came back my joints are okay it's not the letro that's doing it for me its the adex that's why im staying on that

Oh well in that case yeah no point in taking more drugs than needed!

I could do with some help with mine iv got both anastazole and letrozole both from accord

Sent from my GT-I9505 using EliteFitness

mine was from accord aswell the arimidex is great not sure Abou the letro but hey everybody's body reacts differently so get on it mate

Top Bottom