Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GYNO Help!!!!

quick update
the lumps still the size of a small soft pea and i was wondering whats the best way to taper off arimidex
im taking 1 mg of adex ed and have been for over 6 weeks now
any suggestions as im dreding the rebound

Id take half a pill for a week then quarter for a week then 1 quarter eod for a week

Sent from my GT-I9505 using EliteFitness

i think il take 3/4 of a tab ed for a 5 days then half a tab for 5 daya then 1/4 a tab for 5 days at which point il throw in nolva at 40mg for 5 days 20mg for 5 days then 10 mg for a week and come off
what do you think?

I have taken my 1st dose today 1.25 mg I have been givin some blue d bol pills would I be able to add this in with the letro as the letro would counter the sides of d bol im doing my research atm but would like some input on here

Ah I figured since iv only had half a pill of letro I could add a low dose along side letro iv read.of ppl having success with getting rid of gyno while on cycle while using other compounds and letro

iv got adex as well and nolva for after letro
So I could do a low dose of blue d.bols 20mg or so for a few weeks
Along with letro at 1.25 working up to 2.5 then tapper off letro and d bol into nolva at 20/20/10/10

Also letro would reduce water waight and estrogen related sides im also running a fat burner 2 but considering everything atm also wouldnt doing this benifit sex drive while on letro

need advice
everytime i go gym and lift heavy i have a very bad head rush seems like loadsa blood is rushing in to my head reLly fast and its about to explode and after a bit of rest like 10 minutes it calms down but as soon as i start lifting i get a mild headache
i now about breathing properly while lifting so it cant be that
any 1 nw how to deal with this???

Top Bottom