Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GYNO Help!!!!

Crazy23

I've got gyno from a sus deca and dbol cycle
Sus 12 wks 500mg wkly
Deca 12 wks 500mg wkly
Dbol wks 1-6 50mg ed

Well a week after I finished my course my gyno flared up at first my nipples hurt so I threw in the nolva at 20mg ed bt it didn't stop it I think the nolva was fake
Now I have a lump in my right nipple it's grew to a size of a Big grape
I got some letro off a friend and been taking it for 12 days now but haven't seen any effect or side effect well I have got loss of sex drive but that's about it and just hot some real nolva should I throw that in aswell with the letro?
Any advice would be highly appreciated

The thing with Running nolva and letro together is nolva will weaken the effects of letro

Id run letro 1st until ur lump goes down tapper down off letro then use nolva to keep things stable

Sent from my GT-I9505 using EliteFitness

Yeah but since I been taking the letro the lump has got bigger and at first it wasn't hurting but now it's really painful and nipples really puffy
If my letro is fake will the gyno keep growing?

Yeah but since I been taking the letro the lump has got bigger and at first it wasn't hurting but now it's really painful and nipples really puffy
If my letro is fake will the gyno keep growing?

Yes it will keep growing but not forever, but it isn't something to take lightly, one thing I suggest is go on a cut. Cutting bf reduces estrogen greatly. Deca also lingers for a long ass time. Pick up some vitamin b6 and run it at 600 Mgs split 3 times a day. 200 morning noon night . Or if you can find p5p that's even Better. Nolva reduces the effectiveness of letro or adex so using the 2 together can be counter productive, unless the letro is indeed fake then the nolva is better than nothing. People will say no nolva with deca or nolva is shit... But real world results from the people I have seen or delt with is that it does help. Even if there are better choices

Rust has givin you some solid advice ull no if letro is real it destroys ur sex drive but that will come back

Yeah I'm taking vitamin b6 just got it yesterday and my sex drive has gone and I hav lost strength in the gym so I think the letro maybe real but under dosed
Have any of you come across letro from accord

Iv just googled it this is what you have

Letrozole by Accord Healthcare Inc.2.5mgEach yellow, round, biconvex, film-coated tablet, embossed with "LT" on one side and plain on the other side, contains letrozole 2.5mg.Nonmedicinal ingredients:cellulose compounds (microcrystalline cellulose and hypromellose), maize starch, iron oxide yellow, lactose monohydrate, magnesium stearate, polyethylene glycol, sodium starch glycolate, colloidal anhydrous silica, talc, and titanium dioxide.

I've got gyno from a sus deca and dbol cycle
Sus 12 wks 500mg wkly
Deca 12 wks 500mg wkly
Dbol wks 1-6 50mg ed

Well a week after I finished my course my gyno flared up at first my nipples hurt so I threw in the nolva at 20mg ed bt it didn't stop it I think the nolva was fake
Now I have a lump in my right nipple it's grew to a size of a Big grape
I got some letro off a friend and been taking it for 12 days now but haven't seen any effect or side effect well I have got loss of sex drive but that's about it and just hot some real nolva should I throw that in aswell with the letro?
Any advice would be highly appreciated

Get yourself some legit letro from AG and here is a good anti-gynecomastia cycle (expect libido loss):

2.5mgs letrozole/ED
0.25mgs Dostinex/E2D-E3D
40mgs Nolvadex/ED
D-spark 1cap/ED
Daily Vitamin B6
Low-sodium diet + cardio (sprints)

*don't jump off the anti-gyno run after you have no more gynecomastia - you have to taper down slowly and run bloodwork to make sure you don't get an estrogenic rebound.

Top Bottom