Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GYNO Help!!!!

From what iv been reading if you are breathing properly and diet is ok it could be high blood pressure if this happends frequently id go to the docs and see what thay say

Sent from my GT-I9505 using EliteFitness

iv took a day off the gym going back tomorrow will see what happens stil tapering off the adex 5th day at 3/4 of a pill dont feel any difference i really hope i dont get a rebound
being very carefull

quick update 5th day of tapering and not sure but i feel as the lump has got slightly bigger
is it wise to also throw in nolva with the adex if so at what dose

I would if I was you id run it now with ur adex at the standard pct recommendation 20/20/10/10 theres no need to tapper any lower on nolva run the nolva for a week with adex and slowly come off the adex and run nolva for an extra 3 weeks I hope this helps

yeah thats what im going to do iv read thst nolva reduces the effects of adex but im going to give it a shot and see how it goes
il keep you updated

Crazy in my opinion, I wouldn't taper yet. I'd run Nolva 40/day until you feel it's working , before deciding to taper I'd hope to see the lump fully disappear. What is your diet and bf percentage like ?
This can aid you also or be a hinder if you aren't eating to lean out

quick update
second day on half a tab or adex and 20mg of nolva and so far so good its going well it gets a bit big n then goes small again throughout the day but its always soft so thats allright.

update
started taking 1/4 of a tab of adex and still taking 20mg nolva ed
iv noticed the lump keeps changing in size sometimes it gets a little bigger and at times it goes really really small but every morning when i wake up it remains the same size from when i started the taper
so far so good

quick update
on a quarter tab of adex with 20mg nolva its the third day today and lump in slowly starting to increase in size
any advice on how to get around this plz???

Im not sure mate maybe increase nolva and drop the adex ill do some research later

Top Bottom