Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gynexin

Status
Not open for further replies.

absolutbud87

Hey I got a real bad case of gyno from M1T. I took it with 6oxo and everything was fine after my cycle. Then about 4 months later, I began to develop gyno. I went about 6 months of doing nothing about it because I didn't think anything of it. Not until I came home from college and my friends started saying stuff did I noticed what I had was gyno. I have been taking Letrozole for about 3-4 weeks now. I just started taking Nolvadex this week also. My gyno has shrunken a lot. However, there is still something there making my nipple look puffy. I am going to continue the Letro and Nolva and hopefully that will get rid of it. But then I saw this website today when researching cures for gyno some more, http://www.gynexin.com/index.php

"With Gynexin, there is no need for further embarrassment or painful surgery! Simply make Gynexin part of your daily routine and watch the fat melt away and stay away!

Gynexin works by targeting the fatty cells (subcutaneous adipose tissue) in the mammary glands. This unique herbal formula, developed under the direction of leading medical scientists and nutritionists, has been seen to target these fatty cells and reduce them in both size and quantity, leading the way to a more masculine and happier you!

Directions For Use:
Take one Gynexin capsule three times daily. Plenty of water should be consumed throughout the day we suggest at least one large glass of water every two hours.

What can I expect? Results typically start to take effect in week two or three; you will begin to notice an overall firming of your torso. Reduction is midsection fat is a typically result and usually the first indication that Gynexin is beginning to work. Week three to six, you should start to see a firming in your chest area. Once desired results are obtained; lowering your dosage to one or two pills per day will help maintain your results.

Why choose Gynexin? Consider Gynexin if you are looking for an alternative to the drastic step of surgery. Surgery is not only painful and invasive, but it will leave permanent scaring and can be very expensive. Most Gynecomastia procedures cost between $4,500. and $8,500. Most health insurance companies consider it a cosmetic and elective procedure and will not cover the cost (insurance companies do not often consider the psychological effects of a condition). If surgery can be avoided, why not try Gynexin today?"

I was just curious to if anyone has ever used this product and what their results were. I was also wondering if anyone thought this could be real or just a load of shit. What do you think?

Nice ingredients for gyno treatment :p

Proprietary Gynexin Thermo-X Blend...........................900 mg
Guggulsterones
Theobromine Cacao
Green Tea Extract (EGCG, caffeine)
Sclareolides (3, 17-dihydro-delta-5-etiocholone-7-one)
Chromium Picolinate
Other Ingredients: Gelatin, Cellulose, Vegetable Stearate, Titanium Dioxide, FD&C Red # 40, FD&C Blue #1.

particularly since guggulsterones are anti-androgens and progestenic as well as weak estrogens.

Mol Pharmacol. 2005 Mar;67(3):948-54. Epub 2004 Dec 15. Related Articles, Links

The hypolipidemic natural product guggulsterone is a promiscuous steroid receptor ligand.

Burris TP, Montrose C, Houck KA, Osborne HE, Bocchinfuso WP, Yaden BC, Cheng CC, Zink RW, Barr RJ, Hepler CD, Krishnan V, Bullock HA, Burris LL, Galvin RJ, Bramlett K, Stayrook KR.

Lilly Research Laboratories, Lilly Corporate Center, Indianapolis, IN 46285, USA. [email protected]

Guggulsterone (GS) is the active substance in guggulipid, an extract of the guggul tree, Commiphora mukul, used to treat a variety of disorders in humans, including dyslipidemia, obesity, and inflammation. The activity of GS has been suggested to be mediated by antagonism of the receptor for bile acids, the farnesoid X receptor (FXR). Here, we demonstrate that both stereoisomers of the plant sterol, (E)- and (Z)-GS, bind to the steroid receptors at a much higher affinity than to FXR. Both stereoisomers bind to the mineralocorticoid receptor (MR) with a Ki value of approximately 35 nM, which is greater than 100 times more potent than their affinity for FXR. Both (E)- and (Z)-GS also displayed high affinity for other steroid receptors, including the androgen (AR), glucocorticoid (GR), and progesterone receptors (PR) with Ki values ranging from 224 to 315 nM. In cell-based functional cotransfection assays, GSs behaved as antagonists of AR, GR, and MR, but as agonists of PR. Agonist activity was also demonstrated with estrogen receptor (ER) alpha; however, the potency was very low (EC50 > 5000 nM). In addition, GS displayed activity in functional assays in cell lines expressing endogenous AR, GR, ER, and PR. These data suggest that the variety of pharmacological effects exhibited by GS may be mediated by targeting several steroid receptors.

macrophage69alpha said:
particularly since guggulsterones are anti-androgens and progestenic as well as weak estrogens.

Mol Pharmacol. 2005 Mar;67(3):948-54. Epub 2004 Dec 15. Related Articles, Links

The hypolipidemic natural product guggulsterone is a promiscuous steroid receptor ligand.

Burris TP, Montrose C, Houck KA, Osborne HE, Bocchinfuso WP, Yaden BC, Cheng CC, Zink RW, Barr RJ, Hepler CD, Krishnan V, Bullock HA, Burris LL, Galvin RJ, Bramlett K, Stayrook KR.

Lilly Research Laboratories, Lilly Corporate Center, Indianapolis, IN 46285, USA. [email protected]

Guggulsterone (GS) is the active substance in guggulipid, an extract of the guggul tree, Commiphora mukul, used to treat a variety of disorders in humans, including dyslipidemia, obesity, and inflammation. The activity of GS has been suggested to be mediated by antagonism of the receptor for bile acids, the farnesoid X receptor (FXR). Here, we demonstrate that both stereoisomers of the plant sterol, (E)- and (Z)-GS, bind to the steroid receptors at a much higher affinity than to FXR. Both stereoisomers bind to the mineralocorticoid receptor (MR) with a Ki value of approximately 35 nM, which is greater than 100 times more potent than their affinity for FXR. Both (E)- and (Z)-GS also displayed high affinity for other steroid receptors, including the androgen (AR), glucocorticoid (GR), and progesterone receptors (PR) with Ki values ranging from 224 to 315 nM. In cell-based functional cotransfection assays, GSs behaved as antagonists of AR, GR, and MR, but as agonists of PR. Agonist activity was also demonstrated with estrogen receptor (ER) alpha; however, the potency was very low (EC50 > 5000 nM). In addition, GS displayed activity in functional assays in cell lines expressing endogenous AR, GR, ER, and PR. These data suggest that the variety of pharmacological effects exhibited by GS may be mediated by targeting several steroid receptors.[/QUOTE

man that's ridiculous

OK, I was willing to throw away money as a last resort to get rid of these manboobs. I'm 170, 5'9" so I don't consider myself overweight.

I ordered a 3 month supply of these so-called magic pills from this Canadian company and followed the very few instructions that were on the box. I even took before pictures hoping to see positive results at the end of 3 months. I spent the summer of '09 to rid myself of this problem. Along with the twice a day pills, I worked out regularly and followed a nearly vegetarian diet. 3 months later, absolutely NO RESULTS. I even took 'after' pictures. They show no improvement at all.

I had several questions during the 3 month period that I submitted to their 'contact us' link. NOT ONE PERSON REPLIED TO ANY OF MY QUESTIONS. After several calls to their 'order operator' complaining about their customer service and asking for SOMEONE to PLEASE call me. After three weeks, I finally received a call. I explained how displeased I was with their product and I wanted a refund. Their website states '100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.' Guess what? No Refund! They only offered to send me another box of these pills for free. WHY?? 3 MONTHS OF PILLS DIDN'T DO ANYTHING! WHY SHOULD I WANT ANOTHER BOX OF PILLS???

This is an example of a very clever internet marketing scheme. Type in the name of the product in Google or any search engine and you will get pages of hits for the product. They all link back to their webpage. There are a few reviews of the product that are nothing more than cleverly disguised advertisements, obviously freelance writers paid by the company to give favorable reviews.

There once was a link to before and after pictures on their website. Click on it and all it says is 'COMING SOON.' I questioned them about this. The next week, the link was gone. hmmmm.. They have been in business for over 5 years, WHY NO BEFORE AND AFTER PICTURES?

I have never seen any testimonials of this product outside of their website. Search everywhere and nobody even knows about this product. I even asked my doctor this week about it, he never heard of it.

They claim the pill targets the mammary fat glands in the chest. If this were true, the entire pharmaceutical industry would see a revolution in pills that target fat in your butt, fat in your thighs, fat in your stomach, etc. etc.

Save your money! Exercise, diet, whatever. Don't waste your money on internet schemes that make unbelieveable promises. All they want is your money! After they get it, it's 'bye bye Sucker! I learned my lesson the hard way and sadly will continue to keep my shirt on!
If you have tried this product and it worked for you, then WHY HAVEN'T WE HEARD FROM YOU??

Order Gynexin - track.moreniche.com/hit.php?w=168081&s=183
I received the order and it was on time and the pills work great.

Order Gynexin - track.moreniche.com/hit.php?w=168081&s=183
I received the order and it was on time and the pills work great.

So LAURA,,,can you please share your experience in treating YOUR gyno with this product?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom