Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Guys! I need your help!

jamesphaes

Hey everyone! Been checking out this forum for a while and decided to make an account and become active on here! So Here is a little about me. I am 21 years old. I began weight lifting and going to the gym at age 19 when I realized how overweight I was. I lost 65 pounds, and began my bodybuilding journey! I finished my first real bulk in February and now I am about 6 weeks in to my first cut and it is going awesome. My real plans are to pursue a career in professional wrestling and work for the WWE. In May I will be moving to Canada for three months to train with former WWE and ECW superstar Lance Storm at his wrestling school. I have fallen in love with bodybuilding and fitness and want to learn as much about it as I can.

Currently I have some big stuff going on in my life! As many of you know, the supplement brand Cellucor has been hosting a contest to name their new "mystery" flavor for their pre workout C4. My submission of "DYNAMELON" has made it to the top 16! The public now votes for their favorite. It will be narrowed down to 8, 4, 2 and then a winner. The winner wins 25k. This is huge for me. I am up to my neck in student loan debt. This money would help more than anyone can imagine. I could pay off my student loans and really pursue my dream of wrestling and bodybuilding. If anyone reading this has the spare time, it only takes a second. Please go to cellucormystery.com and vote for my submission of "DYNAMELON". It only takes a second. You can vote once per round and the first round is ending soon! Thanks guys!

I look forward to talking to all of you and learning from/with you all. Thank you or having me! Take care.

Turn that dynomelon sideways and shove it up your....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using EliteFitness

I have the strawberry Margarita flavor in my office. It taste like those Wonka fun dip candies I used to eat as a kid.

Top Bottom