Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

New guy after some advice please lads

KyleG

New member
New guy here and first log. I know next to nothing about gear so will need some help please.



Bloodwork



Results for your Doctor

This section contains all your clinical and blood test results. Your GP may prefer to see your test results in

this format. The results that fall outside the standard reference ranges are highlighted in red.

Test Result Units Reference Range

Cholesterol

Very Low-Density Lipoprotein Calculated 0.49 mmol/L < 0.78

Cholesterol - Total 4.1 mmol/L < 5.18

Note: Low (desirable) <5.18

High-Density Lipoprotein (HDL) Cholesterol 1.2 mmol/L > 1.04

Note: Low (undesirable, high risk) <1.04 High (desirable, low risk) >1.55

Non-HDL-Cholesterol 2.9 mmol/L < 4

Low Density Lipoprotein 2.44 mmol/L 0.5 - 3

Note: Please note the Sampson calculation is used to calculate

Triglyceride 1.08 mmol/L < 1.7

Note: <1.70 fasting <2.0 non-fasting after a habitual meal

Total Cholesterol : HDL Ratio 3.42 mmol/L < 4.5

HDL percentage 29.27 % > 20

Note: >20.0

Diabetes

HbA1c % 4.7 % < 6

Note: Normal <6.0 Pre-diabetes 6.0 - 6.4 Diabetes >6.5

HbA1c (Glycosylated Haemoglobin) 27 mmol/mol 20 - 42

Note: Normal <42 Pre-diabetes 42 - 47 Diabetes >48.00

Full Blood Count

Basophils Eosinophils Monocytes Lymphocytes Neutrophils White Cell Count 0.01 X10^9/L 0.01 - 0.1

0.2 X10^9/L 0.02 - 0.5

0.47 X10^9/L 0.2 - 1

0.94 X10^9/L 1 - 3

2.85 X10^9/L 2 - 7

4.48 X10^9/L 4 - 10

Mean Platelet Volume 8.7 FL 7.1 - 10.1

Platelet Count 239 X10^9/L 150 - 410

Red Cell Distribution Width 14.4 % 11.5 - 15

Mean Cell Haemoglobin Concentration 332 g/L 315 - 345

Mean Cell Haemoglobin 31.2 pg 27 - 32

Mean Cell Volume (MCV) 94 FL 83 - 101



Haematocrit 0.514 L/L 0.4 - 0.5

Red Cell Count 5.47 X10^12/L 4.5 - 5.5

Haemoglobin 170 g/L 130 - 170

Gout

Urate (Uric acid) 246 umol/L 220 - 547

Hormones

Free Androgen Index 83.03 30 - 150

Sex Hormone Binding Globulin 27.1 nmol/L 17.3 - 65.8

Free Testosterone Calculation 0.595 nmol/L 0.138 - 1.04

Testosterone 22.5 nmol/L 8.4 - 28.7

Note: Recommended level of >12

Prolactin 109 uIU/ML 45 - 375

Follicle Stimulating Hormone 3.89 mIU/mL 1.4 - 18.1

Luteinizing Hormone 4.07 mIU/mL 1.5 - 9.3

Oestradiol (E2) 132 pmol/L < 146.1

Iron Studies

Ferritin 285 ng/mL 22 - 322

Kidney Function

estimated Glomerular Filtration Rate (eGFR) >90 mL/min/

1.73m2 > 60



Creatinine 76 umol/L 65 - 104

Urea 5.4 mmol/L 3.2 - 8.2

Liver Function

Total Bilirubin 10 umol/L 5 - 21

Gamma Glutamyl Transferase 26 u/L 4 - 73

Aspartate Aminotransferase 18 u/L 13 - 45



Alanine Transaminase 18 IU/L < 56

Alkaline Phosphatase 83 u/L 46 - 116

Total Protein 69 g/L 57 - 82

Globulin 31 g/L 18 - 36

Albumin 38 g/L 34 - 50

Liver Scores

Fibrosis-4 (FIB-4) Score 0.85 < 1.45

Note: If FIB4 < or equal to 1.3 (2 if over 65 yrs)- Manage in primary care (or re assess 2-5 yearly) If FIB4

>1.3- Suggest doing Fibro scan

Prostate

Prostate Specific Antigen 0.21 ug/L < 2.5

Thyroid

Free T3 (triiodothyronine) 5.2 pmol/L 2.6 - 7.1

Free T4 (thyroxine) 16.9 pmol/L 11.5 - 22.7

Note: Please note new reference range.

Thyroid Stimulating Hormone 1.1 mIU/L 0.55 - 4.78



Ok so just turned 48 year old English male. 6” and currently weighing 171.2 pounds.

No health problems as I’m aware of.

Been training weights since I was a teenager 3 -4 days a week but only so I could eat and drink what I wanted.

The last few years I’ve taken it more seriously and now I eat clean and train 2 days on 1 off.



Training

This consists of total body rather than the typical splits just due to boredom so pretty much every muscle group is worked every training day. I don’t do squats or deadlifts anymore due to lower back pain and a hernia operation and paranoia. I lift as heavy as possible in the gym, 3 sets of ten going to failure and then progressing when possible.

I do 10-15 minutes incline walking after each session and walk minimum 10k steps a day, other than that no cardio.



Diet

Diet is 2k calories a day with a 30 carbs, 30 fat and 40 protein split. I eat 150-200 g of protein daily. The diet is clean consisting of chicken and beef and rice and potatoes etc.

I drink alcohol one day a week.



Supplements

I use vit c, lionsmane, zinc, omega 3, magnesium, vitamin d3, turmeric and creatine.



Sleep

This isn’t great I usually get around 6 hours a night. I’ve always struggled with sleep.



Peptides

In June I started on the Reta as I wanted to lose the love handles. This has stripped me down from 191.8 pounds. I also take Tesamorelin 1mg 5 nights a week. I’ve had a shoulder injury for the last two months which has been pretty bad so been taking BPC/TBC and Cartalax for that. I’d say that’s 95% fixed now so hopefully can come off those soon. I’m still unable to do lateral raises though. Other shoulder exercises are fine.



So my plan is to get where I want to be body composition wise, visible abs and no more love handles and then start to add some weight and size but hopefully keep the abs. After advice from an old school bodybuilder friend, my plan was to start on the test and nandrolone but small doses to hopefully avoid hairloss ( it’s already thinning) and deca dick.

Just to note when I was a teenager I did take Oxymetholone tablets and suss and deca for a year or so but ended up with lumps in my chest so not touched steroids since. This was just bro science and no learned information at that time so in hindsight pretty fuckin stupid.

I think that’s all. Hope yous can help a brother out. Thanks
 

Attachments

  • 8c71fb52-05a8-498f-ac98-fa80838bac5c.webp
    8c71fb52-05a8-498f-ac98-fa80838bac5c.webp
    115 KB · Views: 10
  • a80ed955-f5df-41d5-8b6b-2d80b2a88b11.webp
    a80ed955-f5df-41d5-8b6b-2d80b2a88b11.webp
    73 KB · Views: 10
  • 7ee9610b-f07d-492f-9f96-68d78a598618.webp
    7ee9610b-f07d-492f-9f96-68d78a598618.webp
    114.5 KB · Views: 10
  • b87bde94-3d7f-4b47-9140-e5dfe3d5bfc4.webp
    b87bde94-3d7f-4b47-9140-e5dfe3d5bfc4.webp
    115.2 KB · Views: 11
If you are afraid of hair loss just hop on Dutasteride and avoid Nandrolone

You can achieve what you want with just Test and Reta alone

For my first cycle I blasted test only with Dutasteride 2.5mg and no hair loss, and I have horrible hair loss genetics. Dad was basically bald at 30 (Cock works better than ever dont worry ab that. Also if you are roiding, that ship has probably already sailed)

2k calories is quite low too and not sustainable IMO

What alcohol are we talking about? A night of beers can genuinely ruin a weeks worth of progress
 
Thanks mate I’ll have a look at that. I’ll definitely be upping my calories when I make a decision about the roids. Yeah alcohol is maybe two bottles of wine a week or a few Guinness on a Saturday
 
New guy here and first log. I know next to nothing about gear so will need some help please.



Bloodwork



Results for your Doctor

This section contains all your clinical and blood test results. Your GP may prefer to see your test results in

this format. The results that fall outside the standard reference ranges are highlighted in red.

Test Result Units Reference Range

Cholesterol

Very Low-Density Lipoprotein Calculated 0.49 mmol/L < 0.78

Cholesterol - Total 4.1 mmol/L < 5.18

Note: Low (desirable) <5.18

High-Density Lipoprotein (HDL) Cholesterol 1.2 mmol/L > 1.04

Note: Low (undesirable, high risk) <1.04 High (desirable, low risk) >1.55

Non-HDL-Cholesterol 2.9 mmol/L < 4

Low Density Lipoprotein 2.44 mmol/L 0.5 - 3

Note: Please note the Sampson calculation is used to calculate

Triglyceride 1.08 mmol/L < 1.7

Note: <1.70 fasting <2.0 non-fasting after a habitual meal

Total Cholesterol : HDL Ratio 3.42 mmol/L < 4.5

HDL percentage 29.27 % > 20

Note: >20.0

Diabetes

HbA1c % 4.7 % < 6

Note: Normal <6.0 Pre-diabetes 6.0 - 6.4 Diabetes >6.5

HbA1c (Glycosylated Haemoglobin) 27 mmol/mol 20 - 42

Note: Normal <42 Pre-diabetes 42 - 47 Diabetes >48.00

Full Blood Count

Basophils Eosinophils Monocytes Lymphocytes Neutrophils White Cell Count 0.01 X10^9/L 0.01 - 0.1

0.2 X10^9/L 0.02 - 0.5

0.47 X10^9/L 0.2 - 1

0.94 X10^9/L 1 - 3

2.85 X10^9/L 2 - 7

4.48 X10^9/L 4 - 10

Mean Platelet Volume 8.7 FL 7.1 - 10.1

Platelet Count 239 X10^9/L 150 - 410

Red Cell Distribution Width 14.4 % 11.5 - 15

Mean Cell Haemoglobin Concentration 332 g/L 315 - 345

Mean Cell Haemoglobin 31.2 pg 27 - 32

Mean Cell Volume (MCV) 94 FL 83 - 101



Haematocrit 0.514 L/L 0.4 - 0.5

Red Cell Count 5.47 X10^12/L 4.5 - 5.5

Haemoglobin 170 g/L 130 - 170

Gout

Urate (Uric acid) 246 umol/L 220 - 547

Hormones

Free Androgen Index 83.03 30 - 150

Sex Hormone Binding Globulin 27.1 nmol/L 17.3 - 65.8

Free Testosterone Calculation 0.595 nmol/L 0.138 - 1.04

Testosterone 22.5 nmol/L 8.4 - 28.7

Note: Recommended level of >12

Prolactin 109 uIU/ML 45 - 375

Follicle Stimulating Hormone 3.89 mIU/mL 1.4 - 18.1

Luteinizing Hormone 4.07 mIU/mL 1.5 - 9.3

Oestradiol (E2) 132 pmol/L < 146.1

Iron Studies

Ferritin 285 ng/mL 22 - 322

Kidney Function

estimated Glomerular Filtration Rate (eGFR) >90 mL/min/

1.73m2 > 60



Creatinine 76 umol/L 65 - 104

Urea 5.4 mmol/L 3.2 - 8.2

Liver Function

Total Bilirubin 10 umol/L 5 - 21

Gamma Glutamyl Transferase 26 u/L 4 - 73

Aspartate Aminotransferase 18 u/L 13 - 45



Alanine Transaminase 18 IU/L < 56

Alkaline Phosphatase 83 u/L 46 - 116

Total Protein 69 g/L 57 - 82

Globulin 31 g/L 18 - 36

Albumin 38 g/L 34 - 50

Liver Scores

Fibrosis-4 (FIB-4) Score 0.85 < 1.45

Note: If FIB4 < or equal to 1.3 (2 if over 65 yrs)- Manage in primary care (or re assess 2-5 yearly) If FIB4

>1.3- Suggest doing Fibro scan

Prostate

Prostate Specific Antigen 0.21 ug/L < 2.5

Thyroid

Free T3 (triiodothyronine) 5.2 pmol/L 2.6 - 7.1

Free T4 (thyroxine) 16.9 pmol/L 11.5 - 22.7

Note: Please note new reference range.

Thyroid Stimulating Hormone 1.1 mIU/L 0.55 - 4.78



Ok so just turned 48 year old English male. 6” and currently weighing 171.2 pounds.

No health problems as I’m aware of.

Been training weights since I was a teenager 3 -4 days a week but only so I could eat and drink what I wanted.

The last few years I’ve taken it more seriously and now I eat clean and train 2 days on 1 off.



Training

This consists of total body rather than the typical splits just due to boredom so pretty much every muscle group is worked every training day. I don’t do squats or deadlifts anymore due to lower back pain and a hernia operation and paranoia. I lift as heavy as possible in the gym, 3 sets of ten going to failure and then progressing when possible.

I do 10-15 minutes incline walking after each session and walk minimum 10k steps a day, other than that no cardio.



Diet

Diet is 2k calories a day with a 30 carbs, 30 fat and 40 protein split. I eat 150-200 g of protein daily. The diet is clean consisting of chicken and beef and rice and potatoes etc.

I drink alcohol one day a week.



Supplements

I use vit c, lionsmane, zinc, omega 3, magnesium, vitamin d3, turmeric and creatine.



Sleep

This isn’t great I usually get around 6 hours a night. I’ve always struggled with sleep.



Peptides

In June I started on the Reta as I wanted to lose the love handles. This has stripped me down from 191.8 pounds. I also take Tesamorelin 1mg 5 nights a week. I’ve had a shoulder injury for the last two months which has been pretty bad so been taking BPC/TBC and Cartalax for that. I’d say that’s 95% fixed now so hopefully can come off those soon. I’m still unable to do lateral raises though. Other shoulder exercises are fine.



So my plan is to get where I want to be body composition wise, visible abs and no more love handles and then start to add some weight and size but hopefully keep the abs. After advice from an old school bodybuilder friend, my plan was to start on the test and nandrolone but small doses to hopefully avoid hairloss ( it’s already thinning) and deca dick.

Just to note when I was a teenager I did take Oxymetholone tablets and suss and deca for a year or so but ended up with lumps in my chest so not touched steroids since. This was just bro science and no learned information at that time so in hindsight pretty fuckin stupid.

I think that’s all. Hope yous can help a brother out. Thanks
im getting a block on your update, did you post this somewhere else?
 
Yeah I posted it on evolutionary as well. So my updated log can’t be seen here ?
If you want logs in both communities make updates unique, 1 day update post here, next day there, skip 1 day basic broly
 
Hey bro thanks for posting your lab results to give us a better understanding.

first off your labs look good, your testosterone level is already good and honestly you probably don't even need to take any.

You are 100% going to run into estrogen related sides because your already on the higher end for e2 and your not on anything that aromatases to estrogen yet. The tissue (lumps in the chest) don't normally just disappear without medical intervention so you'll get this problem again straight away taking either too much test or stacking it with another compound that aromatases like deca or npp.

You'll have to way up your options and think is it worth managing sides and or potentially ending up with gyno and ruining the physique you've worked so hard to achieve naturally or do you just stick with the Reta and add some calories and lift more weights.

For reference i run 400mg of test weekly but I'm 32 and had low test and my e2 is only just higher than yours.

Everyone aromatases differently and some people just cant run what they want to run because their body just cant do it in the way they want it to.
 
Hey bro thanks for posting your lab results to give us a better understanding.

first off your labs look good, your testosterone level is already good and honestly you probably don't even need to take any.

You are 100% going to run into estrogen related sides because your already on the higher end for e2 and your not on anything that aromatases to estrogen yet. The tissue (lumps in the chest) don't normally just disappear without medical intervention so you'll get this problem again straight away taking either too much test or stacking it with another compound that aromatases like deca or npp.

You'll have to way up your options and think is it worth managing sides and or potentially ending up with gyno and ruining the physique you've worked so hard to achieve naturally or do you just stick with the Reta and add some calories and lift more weights.

For reference i run 400mg of test weekly but I'm 32 and had low test and my e2 is only just higher than yours.

Everyone aromatases differently and some people just cant run what they want to run because their body just cant do it in the way they want it to.
Thanks for the advice mate. Is there anything that I could use that wouldn’t cause my estrogen to rise?
 
Thanks for the advice mate. Is there anything that I could use that wouldn’t cause my estrogen to rise?
The problem is pretty much all compounds either convert to estrogen or suppress your natural testosterone, hence why testosterone is always the base for any cycle. I don’t think you should be playing around with anything that will suppress your natural production considering you already have a good test level. You also have to take into account the other side effects that various compounds have that will impact your life and health.

You can try taking a very low dose of testosterone but I would recommend doing test p first and have an AI like aromasin on hand incase you get sensitive nipples which is going to be your first indication that your estrogen is peaking.

Test p has the shortest half life of ester test but has to be jabbed more frequently but if you encounter sides it only takes 5-6 days for it to clear 95% out of your system. Whereas test e can take 3-4 weeks.

I just want to add

You already have a nice physique and with some more dedication and discipline ( no alcohol at all as this is literally ruining all your progress because it destroys protein synthesis for around 24 hours ) you will achieve the physique you want and you will keep it because you’ve naturally earnt it not off the back of fluffy gains from a compound.

You would be feeling weak naturally right now because your in a calorie deficit and taking Reta. Once you raise the calories and stop taking the ret you’ll feel amazing and then it’s just a matter of working out enough to maintain it and staying at maintenance calories.
 
The problem is pretty much all compounds either convert to estrogen or suppress your natural testosterone, hence why testosterone is always the base for any cycle. I don’t think you should be playing around with anything that will suppress your natural production considering you already have a good test level. You also have to take into account the other side effects that various compounds have that will impact your life and health.

You can try taking a very low dose of testosterone but I would recommend doing test p first and have an AI like aromasin on hand incase you get sensitive nipples which is going to be your first indication that your estrogen is peaking.

Test p has the shortest half life of ester test but has to be jabbed more frequently but if you encounter sides it only takes 5-6 days for it to clear 95% out of your system. Whereas test e can take 3-4 weeks.

I just want to add

You already have a nice physique and with some more dedication and discipline ( no alcohol at all as this is literally ruining all your progress because it destroys protein synthesis for around 24 hours ) you will achieve the physique you want and you will keep it because you’ve naturally earnt it not off the back of fluffy gains from a compound.

You would be feeling weak naturally right now because your in a calorie deficit and taking Reta. Once you raise the calories and stop taking the ret you’ll feel amazing and then it’s just a matter of working out enough to maintain it and staying at maintenance calories.
I hear you mate and you make a solid case. Is HGH an option?
 
Top Bottom