Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Grillz song

Gambino said:
that was a lot of fun bombing you...it's hard to not platty bomb you, just for old times sake
ya my bomb fest was fun when i was doing it.but a part of me wishis i never did it.bernt alote of brigges.people took it more serice then i thought they would.lol

needtogetas said:
ya my bomb fest was fun when i was doing it.but a part of me wishis i never did it.bernt alote of brigges.people took it more serice then i thought they would.lol
i was referring to bombing you as a non-plat

needtogetas said:

I laughed my ass off that nite...didn't take it serice at all.

hotzie said:
exactly swole , covergrl doesnt realize that there are peeps who actually really do wear diamond and gold grillz

LOL! I do realize that people really do wear fancy grillz I just think making a song about it funny.

I have met and hung out with people some people only wish they could met. Yes they have lived a rough life but they don't make songs about there teeth.

swole said:
I worked with a black kid over winter break who had gold teeth. Sure, he was from the ghetto, had a baby momma, was a thug, slung the rock. Let me tell you though, this kid has seen ROUGH times. He comes from a BAD area. Was not fortunate enough to have the same opportunities as the rest of us. I found him to be wonderful person, someone who would give his life for those he loved.

He told me the only reason he does the things he does is because they feed his baby.

Now, you give that same person the chance to really make something for himself in the rap industry. You give him money, fame, power. He is GOING to rap about things he deems fun and important. He is going to upgrade his gold teeth to diamonds and platinum because to him and some others, it's a way of displaying success...the same way you would probably purchase a BMW.

There is so much more beneath the surface, if only we can stop seeing things purely for what they are on the outside.
went to basic with a kid that had all gold teath.felt bad for him.the drill sargents smoked him evry fucken day.couple of times he vomitted all over the place cuz they smoked him so long.all cuz he had gold teath to.

swole said:
I worked with a black kid over winter break who had gold teeth. Sure, he was from the ghetto, had a baby momma, was a thug, slung the rock. Let me tell you though, this kid has seen ROUGH times. He comes from a BAD area. Was not fortunate enough to have the same opportunities as the rest of us. I found him to be wonderful person, someone who would give his life for those he loved.

He told me the only reason he does the things he does is because they feed his baby.

Now, you give that same person the chance to really make something for himself in the rap industry. You give him money, fame, power. He is GOING to rap about things he deems fun and important. He is going to upgrade his gold teeth to diamonds and platinum because to him and some others, it's a way of displaying success...the same way you would probably purchase a BMW.

There is so much more beneath the surface, if only we can stop seeing things purely for what they are on the outside.
thats why i love you swole , you get it man . its like tryin to explain trigonometry to needto around here sometimes

hotzie said:
thats why i love you swole , you get it man . its like tryin to explain trigonometry to needto around here sometimes
dude you think i am dumb cuz i cant spell.look who is close minded now.

Top Bottom