Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Grillz song

Covergrl80 said:
I am resting! so how about you worry about yourself.

I have a clue. Here it is... Your into shit that means nothing.
ya dont worry about him girl .hes gay.if you get into it with him to much his boy friends dunk and camel toe will come to his rescue.

Covergrl80 said:
I am resting! so how about you worry about yourself.

I have a clue. Here it is... Your into shit that means nothing.
its apparent your shania twain listening to ass has no clue

Nelly definitely has his own style of rhyming, I LOVE his older albums. How can anyone say Nelly isn't original?

I personally like the song...it's funny in a way...but I'd rock out to it.

Gambino said:
lol
what makes what you listen to more meaningful? people put way too much stock into the meaning of music.
it's just a combination of melodies and words, what is it supposed to mean?> how can you define that? that's right, you can't :)

I listen to all kinds of music and like most of it. However they took a great beat and fucked it up with conversation about teeth.

swole said:
Nelly definitely has his own style of rhyming, I LOVE his older albums. How can anyone say Nelly isn't original?

I personally like the song...it's funny in a way...but I'd rock out to it.
exactly swole , covergrl doesnt realize that there are peeps who actually really do wear diamond and gold grillz

Covergrl80 said:
I listen to all kinds of music and like most of it. However they took a great beat and fucked it up with conversation about teeth.

so what would you consider a better theme for a song...say the mentioned beat. what could have had more meaning? would anything really be different?

hotzie said:
exactly swole , covergrl doesnt realize that there are peeps who actually really do wear diamond and gold grillz

I worked with a black kid over winter break who had gold teeth. Sure, he was from the ghetto, had a baby momma, was a thug, slung the rock. Let me tell you though, this kid has seen ROUGH times. He comes from a BAD area. Was not fortunate enough to have the same opportunities as the rest of us. I found him to be wonderful person, someone who would give his life for those he loved.

He told me the only reason he does the things he does is because they feed his baby.

Now, you give that same person the chance to really make something for himself in the rap industry. You give him money, fame, power. He is GOING to rap about things he deems fun and important. He is going to upgrade his gold teeth to diamonds and platinum because to him and some others, it's a way of displaying success...the same way you would probably purchase a BMW.

There is so much more beneath the surface, if only we can stop seeing things purely for what they are on the outside.

Gambino said:
lol
what makes what you listen to more meaningful? people put way too much stock into the meaning of music.
it's just a combination of melodies and words, what is it supposed to mean?> how can you define that? that's right, you can't :)
tell that to youre boy swole.lol\

swole said:
Closeminded people like you get no respect from me. I don't listen to country or metal in my free time, but by no means will I write it off as crappy music. All types of music stem from some belief, attitude or experience. You have to be able to relate to it in some way or another. "Good" hip hop and rap touch me the way no other type of music can. And I'm white (OMG! no way!). I don't listen to it because it's popular. I listen to it because it makes me feel alive: the beat, the stories, the struggles, overcoming the odds...it all makes sense to me. If you can't understand that, then you have no right calling other types of music "crappy."

Top Bottom