Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Grillz song

Hiatussin said:
LMAO. i never heard or seen that

Fucking Grade A primecut stupid

anaylze some rock lyrics...talk about non-sense.

This is the shitty song on the radio with no substance that I was talking about on biteme's 'I hate rap thread'.

This song blows. Most rap and hip-hop has lately.

lol that this made it to 5 pages.
truth be told, I wouldn't be caught dead anywhere near this gay ass song, and I consider myself a big rap fan...the average person just can't relate to bling.

I don't really listen to rap to get some deep life meaning. It is just fun to shake your ass to this song. Why does everyone think that all lyrics have to be a damn Lord Byron poem set to music for Pete's sake. I like all sorts of music--Jazz, Blues, Rock, Pop, and, yes, rap. It doesn't have to change the world with the lyrics. Geez, just relax and have a good time.

HeatherRae said:
I don't really listen to rap to get some deep life meaning. It is just fun to shake your ass to this song. Why does everyone think that all lyrics have to be a damn Lord Byron poem set to music for Pete's sake. I like all sorts of music--Jazz, Blues, Rock, Pop, and, yes, rap. It doesn't have to change the world with the lyrics. Geez, just relax and have a good time.
i agree
i think the grillaz songs are just fun
but i listen to everything as you do too
fuck i still listen to anita baker
no i aint :rainbow:
i love all music
going to bed now listening to sam cooke
talk about old skool

Top Bottom