Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Got a wisdom tooth out today

Or maybe you could stop bein a fookin poosie and just get that shit done

Had all 4 of mine hacked out at once by some Navy renta-a-dentist in a portable building at marine bootcamp, gave me a handful of bullshit ibuprofen and back to training the next day

Fuck I'm a man!

all 4 of my wisdom teef are impacted. the tops never broke the skin. but, the bottoms have been out for probably 6 years.

everyone talks about how awful the pain is. so, that's why i haven't had them removed. i'm also scared their going to tell me that the bottoms pushed/cracked the molars or other teeth and they'll remove more teeth. :( fawk

oh man.... Mine were impacted, had 2 removed on one side when i was 17 the other 2 when i was 24.. the Air Force dentist pulled and pulled, levered and shattered one out, then he had to go get another dentist to pull the other one because his hands were tired/sore... now that's bad ass...

Or maybe you could stop bein a fookin poosie and just get that shit done

Had all 4 of mine hacked out at once by some Navy renta-a-dentist in a portable building at marine bootcamp, gave me a handful of bullshit ibuprofen and back to training the next day

Fuck I'm a man!

that was my point, dickweed.

Can I pin?

Top Bottom