Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Good results so far? Criticism welcome.

LeoB23

Started at a puny 150lbs, Im currently at 165.... Its all muscle and I can tell I'm not holding any water, muscles are literally rock hard.. Gained at least an inch on my arms and maybe a few inches on my chest. This was my 1st cycle deca 200mg per week dbol 20mgED... Bench shot up 40lbs, when I look in the mirror look alot bigger, still remaining cut up and abs still showing. Tell me what you think of these results. Nutriton hasn't been as good as I would have liked but I'm getting in enough protein 1.5grams per lb of weight. 3500 cals a day. Its week 4, I still got 8 weeks left. Cutting out the dbol after week six and throwing in test cyp monday, plus bumpin deca dose to 400mg a week.... Tell me what you think.... PS don't flame too hard, I couldnt wait to train naturally any longer, results weren't coming...

2THICK don't you think a better question would be

Why are you using an illegal drug with many side effects when you can't even hit around 200 natural????????

These people have no dedication!!!!!!!!!:mad:

BigJay81 said:
2THICK don't you think a better question would be

Why are you using an illegal drug with many side effects when you can't even hit around 200 natural????????

These people have no dedication!!!!!!!!!:mad:

That is uncalled for, Jay. What if he is 5'5"?

5'7"

I'm 5'7 working out for 2 years naturally weigh 165 now, but when I was at 150 I was benching 235.. So Jay Kiss my ass ;-). Now I'm 165 benching 275. I think I've been pretty dedicated...

Sure was uncalled for but I never made to many freinds here anyway.

I was just making a point that people look for the use of drugs before they reach a natural Plateu.
Nothing else

Leo, You better off then %80 of the people around you your in the gym working out. Eating good.
but do you really think you needed to use Steroids to obtain these stats?

But if it makes you happy do what you need to do.
Goodluck
J

Re: 5'7"

LeoB23 said:
I'm 5'7 working out for 2 years naturally weigh 165 now, but when I was at 150 I was benching 235.. So Jay Kiss my ass ;-). Now I'm 165 benching 275. I think I've been pretty dedicated...

Seriously though, diet is what will get you to where you want to go (weight-wise) so make sure you stay consistent and determined.

BTW- When I was 165 (years ago), I benched 320...although I did powerlift at the time:D

Its cool.

Thanks for your input 2thick and Jay. I like constructive criticism. Please Lay off the hardcore flames. :D

Top Bottom