Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Good photo editing software

Yeah I looked at one, but the cheapest I found was like $3k body only. She doesn't know enough about and probably won't use one enough to justify dropping 4 grand on a camera kit. Maybe if she really gets into it

you could've saved a lot of money and got her a t2i/t3i/t4i

that would've done everything she could possibly want for a beginner, and/or used the money you saved and gotten "L" glass for it.

Get a fucking room

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you could've saved a lot of money and got her a t2i/t3i/t4i

that would've done everything she could possibly want for a beginner, and/or used the money you saved and gotten "L" glass for it.

yeah but she got me what I wanted and this is the one she wanted so I figured fuck it. She'll eventually get pretty good at it and may turn it into a new hobby.

Bish bought me an 80 inch HD projector with a screen and badass surround with subs. She can have wtf ever she wants this year

yeah, but she doesn't know wtf she's doing or probably buying yet.

your money was better spent on L glass and a cheaper body.

lol

That's true but when she gets better at it I don't wanna go buy another body. Plus who gives a shit about money, you can't take it with you

I know, i'm just saying the 70D wasn't the best choice IMO.

I'm sure she'll love it though, it's still a good camera.

Top Bottom