Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Good photo editing software

well, if she's going to be shooting in raw i'd get adobe lightroom, or photoshop/camera raw.

You can save some money with photoshop elements and it'll do everything that she wants to do. Camera Raw will actually probably do everything she would want to do.

Seconding adobe lightroom.

Nice edit you stunned cunt. lol

y2Zwk.gif

what camera/lens did you get her?

most cameras will come with some software already.

It's a Canon Black EOS 70D SLR with a couple of lenses up to 300mm

Them racist mothafuckas didn't have a canon white

Anyways, I don't think it came with software. It doesn't say it does on the order/description page. That bish isn't here yet though. Supposed to arrive tuesday

it will have a disc in the box.

I never use the software that comes with it cuz I use photoshop for so much.

you should be able to download some demo's for like 30 days of each software on adobe's website. She can try them out and make a decision from there based of what she likes.

Ah sweet didn't know that. I didn't figure they'd include a very versitile program with it, which is why I'm looking for the best outside software. That way if she ever breaks it we can still use the software with another camera.

Nah, scratch that. If she breaks this bish y'all will see me in the news for cutting her up into small pieces and flushing her down the toilet. Fuckin $1,600 camera? That's all she wanted for Christmas though, so I'm in the clear there

Top Bottom