Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Good photo editing software

bigbassturd

High End Bro
Platinum
EF VIP
Mitch gtfih

Bought my wife a nice camera and lens set for Christmas. Wondering which photo editing program would be best for her. She has never used one before, so it needs to be user friendly. She's not doing it for a living, just a little weekend fun with our daughter, outdoors kinda shit etc etc

If you can't kill it, cook it, or lift it, I don't know dick about it, so gimme some gotdam info

well, if she's going to be shooting in raw i'd get adobe lightroom, or photoshop/camera raw.

You can save some money with photoshop elements and it'll do everything that she wants to do. Camera Raw will actually probably do everything she would want to do.

Which do you think is more user friendly for someone who doesn't know shit about it? She's never used an editing program before

I personally like to use camera raw (comes with photoshop)

it's pretty fuckin easy and quick. It'll do most everything she's going to want to do (adjust exposure, color temp, clarity, saturation) to turn out a really good picture.

Most of my photos that's all I really have to do is use raw, occasionally i'll do a little more in actual Photoshop, but most of the time raw does the trick.

Top Bottom