Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Going Back On! Re Post

Bro prop, tren and mast is the way to go. That's one of the best strength and definition cycles there is. As far as cycle duration goes its personal preference. I run tren no less then 12 weeks. I myself wouldn't bother with a 8 week cycle because I don't feel that's enough time to add quality gains. I've never been a believer in short cycles. Building strength and muscle takes time, so my cycles reflect that. So here is what I'd do.

1-12 test prop 75 mg eod
1-12 tren ace 100-125 mg eod
1-12 mast 125 mg eod
6-14 var 80-100 mg day
1-14 n2guard
6-10 hcgenerate
10-14 hcg 500 ius Ed or eod
1-14 adex 0.25-0.5 mg e3d or as needed

14-22 igf lr3 50-100 mcg pw

Pct 14-18
Clomid 25 mg day
Pc/ unleashed and daa or forged methyl
Forma

18-22 bridge and dspark

Keep caber on hand but you shouldn't need it. I myself have given it up since I realized as long as test is low its not necessary for me. I'm 6 weeks in on a tren cycle and my libido is sky high and haven't used caber once. Now if you choose to run test higher then tren, you will want to use that caber and the sides are gonna be far worse.

I also agree with the above cycle, although Masteron is best used at <10% BF.
So it may be a good idea to keep dropping BF pre-cycle.
With proper training and diet you will achieve your goals.
As for cycle length most recommend tren a for 8wks but joeblow makes a good point.

so I am still not clear on what to do....I need to get on a cycle despite my current condition. I am and always was a BULKY guy despite dieting and exercise. Some ppl are naturally big boned and big bodied, it's easier said than done for a fitnet model body type to lose it all but for 30 + years it never worked.

I am in need of advise as to what is a GOOD cycle for me roughly 12-18 weeks long that will not SWELL/BLOAT me UP yet get me lots of strength and possibly even tone down my body fat! Please advise. Diet is in PLACE.

Would an EQ/PROP be correct? Something else?

so I am still not clear on what to do....I need to get on a cycle despite my current condition. I am and always was a BULKY guy despite dieting and exercise. Some ppl are naturally big boned and big bodied, it's easier said than done for a fitnet model body type to lose it all but for 30 + years it never worked.

I am in need of advise as to what is a GOOD cycle for me roughly 12-18 weeks long that will not SWELL/BLOAT me UP yet get me lots of strength and possibly even tone down my body fat! Please advise. Diet is in PLACE.

Seriously bro? I laid out the best possible cycle for your goals. Eq, prop and what ever else you said isn't shit compared to test. It's a fucking Joke compared to trens ability. And that big boned shit flies as well as skinny guys claiming "hard gainer" with me. It's just an excuse for not putting forth the necessary effort to achieve your goals. If you want something bad enough then you will do whatever it takes to make it happen.

Bro prop, tren and mast is the way to go. That's one of the best strength and definition cycles there is. As far as cycle duration goes its personal preference. I run tren no less then 12 weeks. I myself wouldn't bother with a 8 week cycle because I don't feel that's enough time to add quality gains. I've never been a believer in short cycles. Building strength and muscle takes time, so my cycles reflect that. So here is what I'd do.

1-12 test prop 75 mg eod
1-12 tren ace 100-125 mg eod
1-12 mast 125 mg eod
6-14 var 80-100 mg day
1-14 n2guard
6-10 hcgenerate
10-14 hcg 500 ius Ed or eod
1-14 adex 0.25-0.5 mg e3d or as needed

14-22 igf lr3 50-100 mcg pw

Pct 14-18
Clomid 25 mg day
Pc/ unleashed and daa or forged methyl
Forma

18-22 bridge and dspark

Keep caber on hand but you shouldn't need it. I myself have given it up since I realized as long as test is low its not necessary for me. I'm 6 weeks in on a tren cycle and my libido is sky high and haven't used caber once. Now if you choose to run test higher then tren, you will want to use that caber and the sides are gonna be far worse.

This he knows what he is talking about, everyone has agreed and I also agree fuck that big bone shit View attachment 105063

My thing is masteron is amazing gear but from what i understand it is horrible (worst than deca) for your D...thoughts??but you guys def are right about the layout!and i give you credit not denying the fact you did make up a good program!

Sounds like you really wanna go the EQ/PROP route.
And trying to find reasons why not too.
The main reason to use a TREN cycle is it fits your goals perfectly.
Masteron would be great but not a necessity.
I recommend a CKD type diet. Youll lose your fat and maintain your muscle mass.
First time i tried it i got ripped and stronger.

Sounds like you really wanna go the EQ/PROP route.
And trying to find reasons why not too.
The main reason to use a TREN cycle is it fits your goals perfectly.
Masteron would be great but not a necessity.
I recommend a CKD type diet. Youll lose your fat and maintain your muscle mass.
First time i tried it i got ripped and stronger.

No Im open to ideas, but why i stressed the eq/prop is cause i have done it in past and liked it. this time around I will go with the recomendation of:

TREN/EQ/PROP just tryng to figure out if MASTERON should play into this as I heard great things about it but bad things when you come off.

Top Bottom