Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Going Back On! Re Post

markimacm

***Re-Post** Never got solid advise from previous...

Hey! Coming on 16 weeks or approx 4 months of being OFF cycle. During off cycle I have done my usual PCT (HCG/Unleashed/PostCycle/ then even did Phytoserms-347 (still on haven't finished 30 day supply bottle just yet). Anyway my stats are:

33 y.o. (been on and off gear since 29)

6 ft. 1"

231 pounds (genes and genetics have me as a very BULKY type of body type my whole life so I'm not thin or fitness model status). I would love to be 220 (off cycle) but dieting, exercising etc. just does not allow my body to lose body fat. I'm not obese but not a thin fitness model. More like a bull dog type.

I want to go on another cycle this time to gain lots of strength, not gain body bloat (because I'm already a large guy) and possibly slim down somehow. Would love more definition than bloat. Please help outline a proper cycle and cycle duration. Your help is appreciated.

Would a 16 week EQ/Prop be a good idea? with AI?

***Re-Post** Never got solid advise from previous...

Hey! Coming on 16 weeks or approx 4 months of being OFF cycle. During off cycle I have done my usual PCT (HCG/Unleashed/PostCycle/ then even did Phytoserms-347 (still on haven't finished 30 day supply bottle just yet). Anyway my stats are:

33 y.o. (been on and off gear since 29)

6 ft. 1"

231 pounds (genes and genetics have me as a very BULKY type of body type my whole life so I'm not thin or fitness model status). I would love to be 220 (off cycle) but dieting, exercising etc. just does not allow my body to lose body fat. I'm not obese but not a thin fitness model. More like a bull dog type.

I want to go on another cycle this time to gain lots of strength, not gain body bloat (because I'm already a large guy) and possibly slim down somehow. Would love more definition than bloat. Please help outline a proper cycle and cycle duration. Your help is appreciated.

Would a 16 week EQ/Prop be a good idea? with AI?

How many cycles have u done ? If uv done more than 4 I suggest
Test prop 125 eod wk 1 ~ 12
Tren A 100 eod wk 1 ~ 8

Make sure to run an AI for estrogen from test and
Caber for prolactin levels from tren
Run hcgenerate or hcg throughout.

Pct 3 days after last test p shot
clomid 25/25/25/25
Unleashed/post cycle
DAA
Forma stane

Sent from my GT-I9000 using EliteFitness

have done many cycles over the years! tren and prop? never tried that! you sure that would be best for my goal? One thing being big boned and big body type i do not want to bloat and swell up. would love to trim down but also gain definition and strength.

Why are there so many different time durations on cycle? some say 8 weeks, some say 12, 16, 18?!?! what is the difference and why 4 different durations?

have done many cycles over the years! tren and prop? never tried that! you sure that would be best for my goal? One thing being big boned and big body type i do not want to bloat and swell up. would love to trim down but also gain definition and strength.

Why are there so many different time durations on cycle? some say 8 weeks, some say 12, 16, 18?!?! what is the difference and why 4 different durations?

Tren is great for cutting and it will not giv yu bloat, prop wont aswell just take an AI to reduce. The tren is a strong anabolic and will cut u up nicely, the.gains will b nice and dry.

People say 8 weeks of tren because it is harsh on the body so u wouldnt want to run more than that, duration depends on the esters if the.Anabolic has long esters u run it longer than short esters as it takes longa to get results from.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using EliteFitness

Bro prop, tren and mast is the way to go. That's one of the best strength and definition cycles there is. As far as cycle duration goes its personal preference. I run tren no less then 12 weeks. I myself wouldn't bother with a 8 week cycle because I don't feel that's enough time to add quality gains. I've never been a believer in short cycles. Building strength and muscle takes time, so my cycles reflect that. So here is what I'd do.

1-12 test prop 75 mg eod
1-12 tren ace 100-125 mg eod
1-12 mast 125 mg eod
6-14 var 80-100 mg day
1-14 n2guard
6-10 hcgenerate
10-14 hcg 500 ius Ed or eod
1-14 adex 0.25-0.5 mg e3d or as needed

14-22 igf lr3 50-100 mcg pw

Pct 14-18
Clomid 25 mg day
Pc/ unleashed and daa or forged methyl
Forma

18-22 bridge and dspark

Keep caber on hand but you shouldn't need it. I myself have given it up since I realized as long as test is low its not necessary for me. I'm 6 weeks in on a tren cycle and my libido is sky high and haven't used caber once. Now if you choose to run test higher then tren, you will want to use that caber and the sides are gonna be far worse.

Bro prop, tren and mast is the way to go. That's one of the best strength and definition cycles there is. As far as cycle duration goes its personal preference. I run tren no less then 12 weeks. I myself wouldn't bother with a 8 week cycle because I don't feel that's enough time to add quality gains. I've never been a believer in short cycles. Building strength and muscle takes time, so my cycles reflect that. So here is what I'd do.

1-12 test prop 75 mg eod
1-12 tren ace 100-125 mg eod
1-12 mast 125 mg eod
6-14 var 80-100 mg day
1-14 n2guard
6-10 hcgenerate
10-14 hcg 500 ius Ed or eod
1-14 adex 0.25-0.5 mg e3d or as needed

14-22 igf lr3 50-100 mcg pw

Pct 14-18
Clomid 25 mg day
Pc/ unleashed and daa or forged methyl
Forma

18-22 bridge and dspark

Keep caber on hand but you shouldn't need it. I myself have given it up since I realized as long as test is low its not necessary for me. I'm 6 weeks in on a tren cycle and my libido is sky high and haven't used caber once. Now if you choose to run test higher then tren, you will want to use that caber and the sides are gonna be far worse.
^^^^^ This ... this is good advice. If your diet is spot on (whot diet have you planned for your cycle?), you train right and sleep enough, you will reap the sweet fruits of this cycle.

i def sleep at well approx 8 hours a night...Body Fat % not sure I'm 231 6ft1" (the only fat I have on my body as the rest is lean is on my stomach, I have a belly) i am currently doing cardio 4-5 days a week 1 hour a day burning 600 calories per cardio workout in the morning and weightlifting in the evenings about 3-4 nights a week. Should I wait about 1 more month to go on cycle to complete my cardio fat burning to try and drop some weight or can i continue my AM cardio and PM weights while on cycle? My diet is 90% spot on.
MORNING INTAKE (usually rotate)
Protien shake (whey to build) before cardio
after cardio I have a whole wheat english muffin/margerine, a little fruit or greek flav. yogurt, or cottage cheese, 3 egg whites 1 whole egg, chicken

LUNCH INTAKE
Steak strips with salad and sweet potatoe or Grill chckn with sprouts and sweet potatoe

SNACK
protein shake

DINNER INTAKE
similar to earlier parts of days intake

With diet above said should I continue cardio before cycle or cardio while on cycle (burning 600 calories every AM on eliptical 1 hour duration).

Top Bottom