Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Girlfriend testing me

Dude, get to the fuckin gym and start squattin like a muther fuker! Tell her to pound sand and stfu. Get rid of the "my girfriend is mean to me attitude." Let her know who does the fucking in you relationship. Grow a pair of wheels an a ball bag.

i say good for her for trying to get you to man up. a man should have trunks for legs so hit the squat rack and start doing cleans, deads, etc. lots of calf work etc.

she probably is embarassed that her legs are bigger than yours, a lot of guys at the gym don't even work legs.. just upper body so i'm glad this girl has the balls to call you out on it. I would love if a chick criticized me like this, it would tell me what i needed to work more on. don't be insecure about it, use it to your advantage. cause your next gf is gonna think the same thing so correct it now so it doesn't come up in the future

are you serious? Not only is it shallow, it's abusive. Why are you condoning abuse? His girlfriend should encourage him and build him up, not tear him down. There is no reason for someone to make comments like that in front of people when she knows it bothers him. He should only develop his legs because it's what he wants to do, not because his girlfriend humiliates him into doing it. :rolleyes:

His screen name is from 2010. He has been insecure about his legs for a minute.

Well CL ... youre making me think i should get really mad. Maybe thats what shes trying to provoke. At the moment i just feel like shit and kind of humiliated. Guess i need to think about this some more.

(obviously i try and work legs lol ... but lets face it big legs are TOUGH and ive inherited some sticks!)

Don't get really mad yet. It's not fair to jump to mad before telling someone plainly and honestly how their action makes you feel.

People are too quick to assume that someone hurting them knows their actions are hurtful. Most people are far too unaware of others to have thought through exactly how hurtful something may be when they are not the one being hurt.

Tell her it hurts you. If she does it after that, she's made her intentions to hurt you plain or at the very least, decided she doesn't care if she does or not, and moved from passive-aggressive to straight aggressive.

are you serious? Not only is it shallow, it's abusive. Why are you condoning abuse? His girlfriend should encourage him and build him up, not tear him down. There is no reason for someone to make comments like that in front of people when she knows it bothers him. He should only develop his legs because it's what he wants to do, not because his girlfriend humiliates him into doing it. :rolleyes:

I agree.

People should look good and be healthy for themselves first and their partner second. I think it's ok in a relationship to encourage and motivate your partner to look and be their best if it comes from a place of love and wanting the best for them - not if it's from a place of what's best for you.

It's not ok, though, to nag someone about specific flaws thinking they'll change.

There's a big difference between the "lets go to the gym and get hot together" sentiment and a "your ____ looks like shit. You need to go to the gym and fix it" one.

yeah...I tease my other half about shit..but in private and its never a tear down
I'd never tear him down in front of someone. Thats shitty no matter how you slice it
legs don't come naturally to some people and Ive known way more guys with bad wheels than good wheels

tell her shes taking the teasing too far shes making you self concious and youre workin on the legs..if she continues, get mad and call her ass fat

sounds like they got together.. she knew he had skinny legs but was okay with it, not a deal breaker yet.. but now since she worked out and improved herself she feels like he isn't keeping up with her physically so she is giving him hints that he needs to improve his legs. i don't see the relationship lasting regardless but if he wants to avoid the problem in the future he should definately fix his chicken legs not for her but for himself.

if it was a guy doing this to a girl it would be ridiculous i agree.

and she shouldn't be doing it in public that is immature. but sounds like they are young anyway and she doesn't care

Top Bottom