Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Girlfriend testing me

Tell her that her pussy is as big as a grarage and she needs vagoplasty

Looking for some advice on my girl. She's recently started in with some snarky comments about my physique. Nothing too rough but just little comments ... "chicken legs" is a favorite recently. Weve always ribbed eachother a lot but this is taking on a new edge. I think she has an issue with my physique. She always notices muscly guys but we just joke about it. We both work out but no one would call me muscular for sure and in all candor i am a little self conscious about my skinny pegs. We have a typical male/female body comparison. her legs are probably more muscular than mine but my upper body is bigger. Anyway ... not sure whether to confront yer and let her know it bothers me or just blow it off.

Looking for some opinions ...

Did we say you could ask for opinions? Who the fuck do you think you are?

He’s the chicken leg guy getting owned by his woman who is going to bust his balls for the rest of his life until he buys a chipper and she mysteriously vanishes.

Looking for some advice on my girl. She's recently started in with some snarky comments about my physique. Nothing too rough but just little comments ... "chicken legs" is a favorite recently. Weve always ribbed eachother a lot but this is taking on a new edge. I think she has an issue with my physique. She always notices muscly guys but we just joke about it. We both work out but no one would call me muscular for sure and in all candor i am a little self conscious about my skinny pegs. We have a typical male/female body comparison. her legs are probably more muscular than mine but my upper body is bigger. Anyway ... not sure whether to confront yer and let her know it bothers me or just blow it off.

Looking for some opinions ...

Give her a few tylenol PM. Then while she's out stick a golf ball up her ass. Leave it there. See how she likes that.

Top Bottom