Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Girlfriend testing me

workinglegs

Looking for some advice on my girl. She's recently started in with some snarky comments about my physique. Nothing too rough but just little comments ... "chicken legs" is a favorite recently. Weve always ribbed eachother a lot but this is taking on a new edge. I think she has an issue with my physique. She always notices muscly guys but we just joke about it. We both work out but no one would call me muscular for sure and in all candor i am a little self conscious about my skinny pegs. We have a typical male/female body comparison. her legs are probably more muscular than mine but my upper body is bigger. Anyway ... not sure whether to confront yer and let her know it bothers me or just blow it off.

Looking for some opinions ...

Kick that bitch w em, then ask he if they strong enough? Naw, she prolly block it and pull a Mortal Kombat finisher on ya anyway.

ask her if she has an issue..

why blow it off when it clearly bothers you?

feels insecure to acknowledge it somehow. Its not THAT obvious the way she does it but youre right it bugs me. She's the only one who would know im sensitive about my legs so calling me chicken legs in front of people in my shorts ... crosses the line. she has to be doing it on purpose ... right?

feels insecure to acknowledge it somehow. Its not THAT obvious the way she does it but youre right it bugs me. She's the only one who would know im sensitive about my legs so calling me chicken legs in front of people in my shorts ... crosses the line. she has to be doing it on purpose ... right?
right?

and now, you've even made your EF screen name because of it..

She is definitely doing it on purpose. You tell her to stop, damn it. If she says it one more time...walk away. She is doing that on purpose to make you feel like shit. I guarantee that's what's happening.

Top Bottom