Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GH, how long till you noticed results.

SpeedFreak5

I am thinking about trying a little GH here in the future. I'm interested in knowing from some of you who have used it how long it took before you noticed the effects. I've read some post where people mentioned six months, but I think that was for muscle gains.

I am more interested in the Fat loss properties and performance,and it seems that 100iiu's would only last about a month and a half at 3iu's 5 on 2 off.

Anyone who has used GHRP6 and CJC-1295 Please feel free to leave any information that you may have.

Thanks Guys

I am thinking about trying a little GH here in the future. I'm interested in knowing from some of you who have used it how long it took before you noticed the effects. I've read some post where people mentioned six months, but I think that was for muscle gains.

I am more interested in the Fat loss properties and performance,and it seems that 100iiu's would only last about a month and a half at 3iu's 5 on 2 off.

Anyone who has used GHRP6 and CJC-1295 Please feel free to leave any information that you may have.

Thanks Guys

I started to notice it after about 3 months

Top Bottom