Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Getting shredded doing nothing

Steve uses a bowflex from his couch and dunks donuts all day...look at him!

I have a friend that literally wrote me an essay explaining why he thinks bodybuilders who take gear don't have to put in much effort for results. He goes on how they can eat junk food, not train as hard and still get 'shredded'. He said, "Basically, if you were taking enough clen/dnp/t3/gh/slin/gear etc, then you COULD essentially "sit on the couch" and still get ripped". What are your thoughts on his argument?

Also, if you take a lot steroids, would you have to take more over time? Does your body become less sensitive to the drug?

Sorry if I posted in the wrong forum.

To be frank, and play dev's advocate, one could actually get shredded from taking clen, t3, an DNP. However, O would rather combine 2 grams of test ace an cheque drops than even consider DNP. Additionally, things that "burn fat" come at a major cost. Lastly, just bc one "trens hard," doesn't make them stage-ready. I'll bet your boy could take any compound he wanted and still get embarrassed on stage by some of the bros on this forum, just because of dieting technique alone. Guys who run gear and compete in sports or bodybuilding work harder and diet more strategically than those who don't.

I do not beleive it will ever be possible to accomplish this, even in our lifetime where you can take a magic pill and transform yourself.. the body is too complex.

Lets hope not. The biggest reason that this lifestyle is so rewarding is because its HARD. Most people don't have the mental fortitude to put in the daily effort required for it. Thats what separates US from THEM.

Its hard.. if it was easy everyone would be big and ripped.. its a lifestyle not a hobby

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

Lets hope not. The biggest reason that this lifestyle is so rewarding is because its HARD. Most people don't have the mental fortitude to put in the daily effort required for it. Thats what separates US from THEM.

Holy shit.... That's a forum sig as far as i am concerned

Exactally! I have lived by this Code since i was 18.

I've tried that route before, thinking the gear would do the work. My day went like this:

12:00 pm - Protein Shake

1:00 pm - Gym

2:30 pm - Protein Shake

3:00 pm Chinese Buffet

5:00 pm Order Pizza and Eat Pizza

7:00 pm More Pizza

9:00 pm Go to Work

10:00 pm Protein Shake

12:00 am - 4:00 am Party and Binge Drink

5:00 Sleep

and the repeat.

The entire time I was not working or at the gym, I was sitting on the couch playing video games.

The end result from the Cycle and Diet I had.. I got fucking huge brah.. and fat.

Top Bottom