Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Getting shredded doing nothing

Truongy

I have a friend that literally wrote me an essay explaining why he thinks bodybuilders who take gear don't have to put in much effort for results. He goes on how they can eat junk food, not train as hard and still get 'shredded'. He said, "Basically, if you were taking enough clen/dnp/t3/gh/slin/gear etc, then you COULD essentially "sit on the couch" and still get ripped". What are your thoughts on his argument?

Also, if you take a lot steroids, would you have to take more over time? Does your body become less sensitive to the drug?

Sorry if I posted in the wrong forum.

Last edited:
Your friend is a moron

And yes, over time your body gets used to steroids. It happens on every cycle. Your body tries to achieve homeostasis, an gains stall. That's why you have to come off or cruise for a while before going back on again.

This is the stupidest post I've heard in awhile.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Hi, could you care to elaborate a bit more? I am still in the process of learning more about steroids and the effects of it. Thanks.

Your friend does not know what he's talking about.. Yes the drugs help but take steroids and don;t work out your going to get fat. The Juice is going to allow you to heal faster so you can work out more it will allow your muscles to absorb more protein to grow more but without working out hard there not going to grow. And please take some Clen and T-3 and do nothing but sit around. ya you will be lean you'll look like a fucking Aids patient..And yes over time you will nedd to up your consumption of juice

I have a friend that literally wrote me an essay explaining why he thinks bodybuilders who take gear don't have to put in much effort for results. He goes on how they can eat junk food, not train as hard and still get 'shredded'. He said, "Basically, if you were taking enough clen/dnp/t3/gh/slin/gear etc, then you COULD essentially "sit on the couch" and still get ripped". What are your thoughts on his argument?

Also, if you take a lot steroids, would you have to take more over time? Does your body become less sensitive to the drug?

Sorry if I posted in the wrong forum.

Dnp?

Your friend is absolutely right! All Phil Heath did to win the Olympia this year was sit on his arse eating dunking donuts, taking lots and lots of steroids and sipping coffee.

Now....... To be serious for a moment. I'll educate you with the one and only piece of knowledge your going to need.

YOUR FRIEND IS A BELLEND!

I do not beleive it will ever be possible to accomplish this, even in our lifetime where you can take a magic pill and transform yourself.. the body is too complex.

muscles need to be worked to rip up the muscle fibers and get nitrogen and blood into them to aid growth. if you don't workout how could you do this?

Top Bottom