Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

getting rid of bruises?

MassiveGunz said:

what the hell are you taling about?

I'm not a transvestike and I'm not a cumdumpester either.

your mom is though!

:mix:

fucking OWNED!!!

That is the greatest flame in the history of elite. You are right about everyone being jealous of you, but, not because some travestite spackled your butt cheeks together with cum or chewed on your penis. I'm jealous because you obviously won the spelling bee in elementary school and I always wanted one of those shiny little trophy's to sit on my dresser.

transvestite cumdumpster.

notoriousQQ said:

That is the greatest flame in the history of elite. You are right about everyone being jealous of you, but, not because some travestite spackled your butt cheeks together with cum or chewed on your penis. I'm jealous because you obviously won the spelling bee in elementary school and I always wanted one of those shiny little trophy's to sit on my dresser.

transvestite cumdumpster.

sign your posts however you want.

and damn ficking right I'm the best flame ever on here. I just owned you.

and I haven't ever had anything in my ass or on emy ass - so you don't know shit - hell, even your username is lame.

and who gives a shit about spelling -in real life I get mad action,a nd hat is all that matters.
I'm also pretty well off, so in the end, I think I'm winning you prick.

You know, there are words in the English language other than "fuck," or variations of it; i.e. "fuckihg," or "fucker."

MassiveGunz said:

and I haven't ever had anything in my ass or on emy ass - so you don't know shit - hell, even your username is lame.

and who gives a shit about spelling -in real life I get mad action,a nd hat is all that matters.

Did you just say t hat you are the best flamer on here???

gettinlarger said:
You know, there are words in the English language other than "fuck," or variations of it; i.e. "fuckihg," or "fucker."

whatever - I fuckin know tons of words.

but like, who gives a fucking shit - when I was in school I had sex with tons of bitches -even some of my teachers wanted on me.
I still get lots of action now - so why the hell shoudl I care how I write when I get more wet pussy on my dick than you do in a year?
yeah - I thought so.

MassiveGunz said:

You are right about one thing MassiveRunz, you are the best flamer on here.

And, owned is whenever you have a boot print on your back and bruises that make you look like a free clinic patient carrying a truckload of vd around in that nasty germ infested piece of cheese you call your ass. As in, massive owned by transvestite 12-07-02.

Oh, and I'm not a prick. I'm just having a little fun. You come off as a hater to me though.

I'm no hater. I get too much action to hate.

I like all you bros, except notoriousQQ - youy are a dick.
and HappyCrappy - that guy picked on me for no reason at all. I've seen his pics and he idn't even huge.

and you shouldn't talk about the bruises - if you drank at all,t hen you would know all about waking up polaces that you don't know, or having bruises and being with bitches that you don't know.

I'm not germ infested, I'm healthy - hell, I take handfuls of abombs and dbols every day - if I weren't healthy I couldn't do that now could I?

thought so.

now go back to your mom and give her kiss from MassiveGUNZ - she';lkl know who thta tis. I'm the one that fucked her in the ass last night.

Top Bottom