Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

getnfit06's log

getnfit06 said:
I've ate enough crap for the last wk or whatever, i can't even remember!
I don't even want to keep feeling and looking like i do!

Blast you cookies!!!!!!! Blast you to heeeeccckkkkkkkkkk!!!!!

give it a day or two of good eating and you will feel better, trust me, but no more smokie for you!

:lmao: ok boss!!! It did seem salty, not used to the high sodium content anymore i guess. They were low fat ones though :)

I know i will feel better, unfortunately that is usually not enough to keep me on track. My stomach feels so fat and bloated, But.... i'm on my way back!!! ;)

getnfit06 said:
:lmao: ok boss!!! It did seem salty, not used to the high sodium content anymore i guess. They were low fat ones though :)

I know i will feel better, unfortunately that is usually not enough to keep me on track. My stomach feels so fat and bloated, But.... i'm on my way back!!! ;)

YOU CAN DO IT AND YOU WILL! :)

m5: pro shake w/ 4 strawberries

Total: 1091
Fat: 42 375 37%
Sat: 12 108 11%
Poly: 5 44 4%
Mono: 10 91 9%
Carbs: 85 253 25%
Fiber: 21 0 0%
Protein: 100 399 39%
Alcohol: 0 0 0%

Don't make me get the whip out!!

Seriously though, have you thought about the trigger that makes you cheat. Bored, sad, the food is just there, tired etc. Habits that you've had, maybe, for years, take time to change.

I'm starting to change the way I think about food. It's all about my health. Those cookies are some of the most processed crap you can get and you're filling your body (and your kids bodies, maybe) with it. Yuck. Aries helped me with alcohol when she said that drinking is like eating paint chips. So when I think about vodka, I think of paint, literally. Somehow, it's working for me.

So don't beat yourself up though. Just keep trying :heart:

And get some Glucorell and Sesapure if you can. That stuff really works when you cheat.

Hi getnfit
Just stopped to say :wavey:

I was reading through your log and it was nice to see how truthful you are about your diet, training and all. Ive noticed times you fell off the wagon but you always manage to get back on track. And to see how much help you are getting from the people here is great!!

Keep it going girl! ;)

:rose:

This one hurts even worse....

gifs.jpg

getnfit06 said:
m5: pro shake w/ 4 strawberries

Total: 1091
Fat: 42 375 37%
Sat: 12 108 11%
Poly: 5 44 4%
Mono: 10 91 9%
Carbs: 85 253 25%
Fiber: 21 0 0%
Protein: 100 399 39%
Alcohol: 0 0 0%
Whooaaaa 1091 calories is not a lot girl?!?
Good job on dropping them though!

m1: protein shake w/ 1/2 c. light n fit vanilla yogurt, 2 strawberries, 1 scoop whey
1/2 c. oats
2 green tea caps. :)
Will try to get more cals in today!! :verygood:

m2: 2 oz turkey breast on lc tortilla, w/lettuce, lite mir.whip. 1 string cheese, diet coke
granny smith w/ 2 tsp anpb

Last edited:
Top Bottom