Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mk677 log 2016

Day 80 mk677/ day 71 lgd: so today is the 4th day on 12.5mg of ldg. My hunger is uncontrollable,my joints feel like hell and my lethargy is through the roof. I get cramps in every muscle I try tense. I pretty much feel like a 70 yr old man with arthritis. Can't wait to finish this cycle. Over it. I'm still gonna continue doing 12.5mg till the end of my cycle (2 weeks) just because I got 2 bottles and wanna finish them. My libido is shit and I have no sexual drive. I ordered a bottle of nolva today should arrive soon. What dose should I do? I don't want any of that emotional sides bullshit. I'm going through so stress at the moment and don't want it to get worse. Was thinking just the normal 40/40/20/20 ? Any advice?

Lifts are still strong as but can't go as heavy as I like cause of joint pain. My weight has gone up 1lbs since I started 12.5mg.

Day 82 mk677/ day 73 lgd: feeling good. Weight is not changing. Went to Bjj yesterday and felt like a fat dog lol. My mobility is shocking and my joints are killing me. Just finished a chest workout felt good. Wasn't as strong as usual. Maybe cause I'm starving. Attempted to do abs but couldn't due to cramps. Did 1 set and went into a shocking ab cramp. Was screaming like A girl.

imagejpeg

Day 89 mk677/ day 80 ldg: so been running 12.5mg for almost 2 weeks now. Only thing I have noticed is increased joint pain. That's about it. No strength gains at all. Hit chest today and tried to do abs after and again I cramped up even worse then before. Was to the point where I couldn't breath. Everytime I breathed out it will cramp. So I was stuck on the floor in a abdominal stretch for a good 3 mins. Was stupid. I only attempted 1 set. Anyway cycle is coming to a end soon. I think I have miss counted the days. I will have to go back and check. I have decided to run nolva for pct at 20/20/20/20. I think that should be enough to get me back to good levels. I will be doing a blood test next week and a final body fat scan. I feel like I am a bit leaner. Haven't been eating like usual. I'm about under calories. Here a pic from today:

Day 98 mk677/ day 89 lgd: so increased dose to 15mg lgd last 2 days just so I can finish bottle. I don't feel much different. Finally got a Chance to get a blood test today. Results should be in by Tuesday. Still feeling numbness in my fingers and hands. No more joint pain. Pumps are still solid. Lethargy is half half. Still always hungry. Today is gonna be big chest, shoulders and tris workout. Tommorrow will complete exactly 12 weeks on lgd. I will get my body fat tested on Monday for the last time and get my final pictures up. same poses, same lighting. Pct will start Monday as well. I will start 20mg nolva and depending on my blood test results may increase or decrease dose. Stay tuned.

Attachments

• IMG_1207.jpg
    IMG_1207.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 93
Top Bottom