Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

full list of women's sides?

bstrong

hope someone can help me with it, i think i have most ,but i'm looking for the full list (did a search and i think i've missed a few), thanks.

well, why don't you list what you have and we can add to it if you really want to do it that way ;)

(opps, i'm not insinuating that you have these sides i just meant post the list :) )

thanks allot Phemomena

growth retardation & pseudohermanphroditism in unborns,Infertility ,bad breath, water retention, muscle cramps, achy joints, nose bleeds (high B.P.), and insomnia,increases a woman's risk of cardiovascular disease, liver disease, kidney disease and cancer, a weakened immune system, osteoporosis, and possible HIV and Hepatitis B and/ or C from contaminated needles.Anabolic steroid use may even lead to fetal death?,acne, hair loss, withdrawal of the frontal hair line, male pattern boldness, lowering of the voice, increased facial hair growth, and breast atrophy. The lowering of the voice, decreased breast size, clitoris hypertrophy,masculine facial traits, male muscularity, and coarsening of the skin,oily skin

yup... bascially you'll find a few things
1) sides vary as per AS

2) many sides are pretty much the same as with men ... except for women this can tend to be a lot more disturbing (hair loss, voice deepening, facial hair etc)

3) with women, the key to keeping sides down is to keep dosage very low and if increasing is necessary, go slow...

4) there are always those weird sides that occur to a very small population... those are always very hard to predict

5) there are always those weird sides like nausea, appetite gain/loss, headaches etc that tend to be evident in control groups and placebo groups in all studies... i personally think those are the over-imaginative people who's minds create these sides as a reaction to thinking a new substance is in their bodies

6) many sides have precursors that can be used to judge by... example, usually before voice changes the throat will be sore, itchy, raw etc... before clitoral growth there is usually an increase of sensitivity...etc... learn to read these signs and some sides can be minimized...

a couple that you may have missed (didn't see them on the list i dont' think?)

* irregular menstral cycles
* increased sexual drive

any others gals?

bstrong,
that's a very complete list you've got there... in addition to these physical sides, I was thinking on an emotional level, should we add... increased aggression...?

BUMP for those guys who've been asking about women's sides... we're not talking about baby asprin here.... make sure your girl/wife is educated about what she's putting into her body....

Top Bottom