Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fuck the NRA for turning their backs on us!

Just couldn't help yourself there could you? :lmao:

Because it's a really good idea to joo down wages with ex soldiers who are armed and walking around schools. How long before some of these guys start hustling drugs in the schools? Far fetched?

FBI Finds Gangs Expanding, Even to U.S. Military - ABC News

how long before one of these guys breaks out an LMG and hoses the school? PTSD sometimes shows up years later. Just one incident and the whole program is shot.

1) Outstanding use of a racial slur!

2) By your logic, we should let soldiers unionize while serving as well. We wouldn't want them hustling drugs while serving either, would we?

1) Outstanding use of a racial slur!

2) By your logic, we should let soldiers unionize while serving as well. We wouldn't want them hustling drugs while serving either, would we?

dude relax, ic your sense of humor is still amiss. And you did say the soldiers would already be out of the military right? So it would be local and/or state taxes paying for their employment yes? Telling them they can't unionize and then, as we know is going to happen, pay them dick.....well your point about them hustling drugs while serving is quite complicated due to the fact they are under a different set of rules when they are enlisted, but you knew that right? You knew that penalties under the UCMJ are quite another different from civilian life, right? And if we wanted to keep them under the UCMJ than we'd have active military personnel involved in what amounts to LE operations....that also violates something, can't put my finger on it right now. :lmao:

dude relax, ic your sense of humor is still amiss. And you did say the soldiers would already be out of the military right? So it would be local and/or state taxes paying for their employment yes? Telling them they can't unionize and then, as we know is going to happen, pay them dick.....well your point about them hustling drugs while serving is quite complicated due to the fact they are under a different set of rules when they are enlisted, but you knew that right? You knew that penalties under the UCMJ are quite another different from civilian life, right? And if we wanted to keep them under the UCMJ than we'd have active military personnel involved in what amounts to LE operations....that also violates something, can't put my finger on it right now. :lmao:

I don't care which set of rules they are under, as long as they're allowed to shoot potheads on sight.

I don't care which set of rules they are under, as long as they're allowed to shoot potheads on sight.

Glad the whole UCMJ thing is cleared up. Can we also agree turning schools into armed camps is also ridiculous? Do you really want to walk your children to preschool in a couple years and see all the teachers holstered up? serious question

Glad the whole UCMJ thing is cleared up. Can we also agree turning schools into armed camps is also ridiculous? Do you really want to walk your children to preschool in a couple years and see all the teachers holstered up? serious question

The private school my four year old will be attending two years from now already has a select number of armed teachers.

I love the idea.

Shoot pot heads?! Are we going a little far here?! Lol crack heads, no problem... Pot heads?! Give em a brownie and some milk and their fine and usually too stoned to do anything bad lol.
I like pot plunkey... I'm a excellent father, gun owner, business executive, and body builder, extremely responsible, reliable and everything else a stand up guy would be.

Shoot pot heads?! Are we going a little far here?! Lol crack heads, no problem... Pot heads?! Give em a brownie and some milk and their fine and usually too stoned to do anything bad lol.
I like pot plunkey... I'm a excellent father, gun owner, business executive, and body builder, extremely responsible, reliable and everything else a stand up guy would be.

He's trolling dude....anyway, so Plunkey...those teachers are holstered at all times? Do the parents get to meet these teachers?

Top Bottom