Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fuck the NRA for turning their backs on us!

for assault weapons and hand guns a mental evaluation has done, or multiple choice, something like that.

what are you going to do when you fail that test?

I don't like the mental evaluation solution at all. the guns were likely obtained illegally anyway. I like the idea of increasing security in these "gun-free zones". I can't have a gun to protect my family/self? then you better make damn sure no whack job can get in with a weapon of any sort.

maybe we can check for mental disease somehow in the background check that is done when you buy a gun now? I don't know how we would go about doing that but surely it can be done.

i just wish everyone would stop blaming the problems with fucked up little bitches on guns, video games, and music... its the fucking parents. take an interest in your kids and guide them instead of sticking them in front of a tv to play gta2 or whatever the fuck... and if theyre unstable, common sense says lock up your fucking guns and ammo so they cant get to it... guns dont kill stupid mother fuckers with guns kill...
Simple solutions aren't that simple. There's lots of reasons why choices aren't easily made or how choice architecture is going against the greater good. To say that it's the parents or the media or the people is myopic because it misses the interrelation with each item.

Your POV is almost as bad as saying that all guns should be banned because is misses the larger picture.

what are you going to do when you fail that test?

I don't like the mental evaluation solution at all. the guns were likely obtained illegally anyway. I like the idea of increasing security in these "gun-free zones". I can't have a gun to protect my family/self? then you better make damn sure no whack job can get in with a weapon of any sort.

maybe we can check for mental disease somehow in the background check that is done when you buy a gun now? I don't know how we would go about doing that but surely it can be done.

I guess your right... And agree with some sort of background check as far as mental health

I guess your right... And agree with some sort of background check as far as mental health

then again, if someone wants a gun but gets turned down for whatever reason, what are they most likely to do? doubt they stop there

pople are thinking with their emotions right now and stupid laws that won't make a difference will get passed because of it.

Considering NRA members are heavily Republican who do they expect to pay for all these armed guards and will they have a union?

Considering NRA members are heavily Republican who do they expect to pay for all these armed guards and will they have a union?

I can solve that one.

1) Take our veterans that are returning from oversees.

2) Screen them for PTSD and find the ones with the greatest sense of loyalty and protectiveness.

3) Give each one of them a school. Just like their loyalty was to their comrades before, that school becomes their new home.

4) No, they will not have a union.

5) Sum-up the cost of their pay and benefits. Let's say that value is "X".

6) Then cut "X" from the department of education, specifically in useless middle management that has no student or faculty contact.

7) Then cut "X" from the state departments of education, specifically in useless middle management that has no student or faculty contact.

8) Then cut "X" from the local departments of education, specifically in useless middle management that has no student or faculty contact.

- Students get great protection
- Veterans get to continue their mission to protect and serve
- Taxpayers save X + X in wasted money

I can solve that one.

1) Take our veterans that are returning from oversees.

2) Screen them for PTSD and find the ones with the greatest sense of loyalty and protectiveness.

3) Give each one of them a school. Just like their loyalty was to their comrades before, that school becomes their new home.

4) No, they will not have a union.

5) Sum-up the cost of their pay and benefits. Let's say that value is "X".

6) Then cut "X" from the department of education, specifically in useless middle management that has no student or faculty contact.

7) Then cut "X" from the state departments of education, specifically in useless middle management that has no student or faculty contact.

8) Then cut "X" from the local departments of education, specifically in useless middle management that has no student or faculty contact.

- Students get great protection
- Veterans get to continue their mission to protect and serve
- Taxpayers save X + X in wasted money

But thats offensive to inefective government agency middle managers everywhere

So I just read on the NRA site that my gay liberal state NY is considering stricter gun laws ( we are already the second strictest in the nation) that could include "Confiscation" of firearms fuck I'm pacing does the fucking governor want a civil on his hands

Top Bottom