Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fuck the NRA for turning their backs on us!

i just wish everyone would stop blaming the problems with fucked up little bitches on guns, video games, and music... its the fucking parents. take an interest in your kids and guide them instead of sticking them in front of a tv to play gta2 or whatever the fuck... and if theyre unstable, common sense says lock up your fucking guns and ammo so they cant get to it... guns dont kill stupid mother fuckers with guns kill...

To be fair, my ultimate stance on this is to keep guns out of the hands of just the idiots. If we can figure that one out then all will be well.

WTF are you so paranoid about?

The NRA stayed silent for 4 days, before they issued a statement saying the reason they went silent was out of respect for the families, then they promised a "meaningful contribution" coming in the next few days. They offered no specifics. The NRA getting out there and being very vocal right now would work against them. They'd appear heartless to the nation again. They can afford to be seen as weak for a little while.

They're supposed to hold a big press conference sometime today (Friday).

holy overreaction. So they put the same assault ban that was in place before, big deal. It'll expire in a couple years and y'all be able to buy your assault rifles again so you can watch them as they sit silently in your gun cabinet.

I think they get it as this point, no amount of banning is gonna do shit. There's too many guns in circulation. But lmao at suggesting teachers should be armed. God, kindergarden teachers holstered up....at that point it's time to just call it quits on society.

Yeah really. If history has proven anything it's that humans are perpetually prone to stupidity. On one distant hand I can really see why the government wants to control everyone. Only problem is, the government is human-based too, and far from the elite variety needed for a power trip to make a lick of sense.

Top Bottom