Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fuck the NRA for turning their backs on us!

The private school my four year old will be attending two years from now already has a select number of armed teachers.

I love the idea.

I agree with this. I'd feel more comfortable knowing there is a trained marksman at school to ensure my child's safety.
Did you hear about the journal news publicizing licensed hand gun owners in rockland and westchester county ny? That's a maaaajor violation of privacy. Crazy

He's trolling dude....anyway, so Plunkey...those teachers are holstered at all times? Do the parents get to meet these teachers?

Then again I also agree with this... Idk that I'd agree with the person holding the gun. What if I think they're morons?
I think there should be a secondary bullet proof glass door that can be shut and locked by the teacher should there be an alarm.

He's trolling dude....anyway, so Plunkey...those teachers are holstered at all times? Do the parents get to meet these teachers?

They conceal and carry. I'd guess parents can meet them, but I haven't asked.

Then again I also agree with this... Idk that I'd agree with the person holding the gun. What if I think they're morons?
I think there should be a secondary bullet proof glass door that can be shut and locked by the teacher should there be an alarm.

now that's an outstanding idea son. Seriously....and perhaps the teachers shoudl be allowed to carry non lethal weaponry? but i do like the idea of like a blast type door that a teacher can shut and it would take an RPG to get into.

They conceal and carry. I'd guess parents can meet them, but I haven't asked.

did it ever cross your mind you might wanna see who in the school is potentially carrying around your childrens death in his backpocket? Just suppose...ok, just suppose....you "meat" the guy :lmao: and he's a complete flaming asshat? Still comfortable? Likelihood is he won't be given that you'll probably be sending your kids to elite schools, I get it, but still....one bad day? What I would want to know is if these guys have military or LE background, not just some dooshbags that took a couple safety classes. Like can they shoot competently when they're heart rates are elevated so they don't spray bullets in the event of an actual situation. Cops get wild with their shots when the adrenaline dumps, and they are constantly shooting. You see it's not so simple as just giving someone a firearm and that's that.

now that's an outstanding idea son. Seriously....and perhaps the teachers shoudl be allowed to carry non lethal weaponry? but i do like the idea of like a blast type door that a teacher can shut and it would take an RPG to get into.

I thought it was a great idea... teacher can lock it from the inside and now no one can hurt the children and gun owners arent infringed... maybe the teacher keeps a 100,000 volt taser or something in a lock box bolted to the floor... the thing is we dont want our children to feel like they walked into a military bunker.

I thought it was a great idea... teacher can lock it from the inside and now no one can hurt the children and gun owners arent infringed... maybe the teacher keeps a 100,000 volt taser or something in a lock box bolted to the floor... the thing is we dont want our children to feel like they walked into a military bunker.

It's a fine line thats gonna have to be drawn.

did it ever cross your mind you might wanna see who in the school is potentially carrying around your childrens death in his backpocket? Just suppose...ok, just suppose....you "meat" the guy :lmao: and he's a complete flaming asshat? Still comfortable? Likelihood is he won't be given that you'll probably be sending your kids to elite schools, I get it, but still....one bad day? What I would want to know is if these guys have military or LE background, not just some dooshbags that took a couple safety classes. Like can they shoot competently when they're heart rates are elevated so they don't spray bullets in the event of an actual situation. Cops get wild with their shots when the adrenaline dumps, and they are constantly shooting. You see it's not so simple as just giving someone a firearm and that's that.

Private schools fire the asshats because if they don't, mom and dad stop writing big fat tuition checks.

Capitalism works.

Top Bottom