Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fuck the NRA for turning their backs on us!

If this ban passes, which i think it will, mother fuck the nra for turning their backs on us. These recent tragic events have nothing to do with guns. It has to do with stupid mother fuckers with guns and now our second amendment is gonna be beat into the ground because of it. If a killer wants to kill their gonna kill whether its with a gun, knife or broken bottle. this pisses me the fuck off and now i cant even find a AR on the shelves so now i'm pissed that i'm gonna miss the boat on that one.
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Why this f dont ppl understand! Pisses me off!

Gun do not kill ppl!

Ppl kill ppl!

I can solve that one.

1) Take our veterans that are returning from oversees.

2) Screen them for PTSD and find the ones with the greatest sense of loyalty and protectiveness.

3) Give each one of them a school. Just like their loyalty was to their comrades before, that school becomes their new home.

4) No, they will not have a union.

5) Sum-up the cost of their pay and benefits. Let's say that value is "X".

6) Then cut "X" from the department of education, specifically in useless middle management that has no student or faculty contact.

7) Then cut "X" from the state departments of education, specifically in useless middle management that has no student or faculty contact.

8) Then cut "X" from the local departments of education, specifically in useless middle management that has no student or faculty contact.

- Students get great protection
- Veterans get to continue their mission to protect and serve
- Taxpayers save X + X in wasted money

We were doing just fine around here without logical thinking, mister man!

4) No, they will not have a union.

Just couldn't help yourself there could you? :lmao:

Because it's a really good idea to joo down wages with ex soldiers who are armed and walking around schools. How long before some of these guys start hustling drugs in the schools? Far fetched?

FBI Finds Gangs Expanding, Even to U.S. Military - ABC News

how long before one of these guys breaks out an LMG and hoses the school? PTSD sometimes shows up years later. Just one incident and the whole program is shot.

If this ban passes, which i think it will, mother fuck the nra for turning their backs on us. These recent tragic events have nothing to do with guns. It has to do with stupid mother fuckers with guns and now our second amendment is gonna be beat into the ground because of it. If a killer wants to kill their gonna kill whether its with a gun, knife or broken bottle. this pisses me the fuck off and now i cant even find a AR on the shelves so now i'm pissed that i'm gonna miss the boat on that one.
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Quit yer bitchin

Somebody call the waaaaahmbulance

Top Bottom