Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fuck the NRA for turning their backs on us!

noodles1010

If this ban passes, which i think it will, mother fuck the nra for turning their backs on us. These recent tragic events have nothing to do with guns. It has to do with stupid mother fuckers with guns and now our second amendment is gonna be beat into the ground because of it. If a killer wants to kill their gonna kill whether its with a gun, knife or broken bottle. this pisses me the fuck off and now i cant even find a AR on the shelves so now i'm pissed that i'm gonna miss the boat on that one.
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Reactions: pin
Obama is gonna shove it down our throat no matter what,saw that when he pulled the fake tears bullshit on tv,it'll be just like Obamacare,you'll still have the right to bear arms, we just won't have any ammo to shoot out of them.

Write a letter to ur congressman. I wrote on last night. This fuckshit is gettin out of control.

WTF are you so paranoid about?

The NRA stayed silent for 4 days, before they issued a statement saying the reason they went silent was out of respect for the families, then they promised a "meaningful contribution" coming in the next few days. They offered no specifics. The NRA getting out there and being very vocal right now would work against them. They'd appear heartless to the nation again. They can afford to be seen as weak for a little while.

holy overreaction. So they put the same assault ban that was in place before, big deal. It'll expire in a couple years and y'all be able to buy your assault rifles again so you can watch them as they sit silently in your gun cabinet.

I think they get it as this point, no amount of banning is gonna do shit. There's too many guns in circulation. But lmao at suggesting teachers should be armed. God, kindergarden teachers holstered up....at that point it's time to just call it quits on society.

Top Bottom