Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fuck the NRA for turning their backs on us!

right and hopefully that happens "before" they do something crazy like go on a rampage right? Yeah..........hopefully.

I'll take my chances with this one.

Isn't it great when consumers have options? It's a shame we don't do vouchers so millions of other parents have options as well.

I like the idea of maybe 2 trained personnel in every school with a sidearm. And by trained, I don't mean just a few classes. I mean intense training involving weapons training and close quarters combat.

I think they should also be tested yearly after that on their training. I am former military and have seen even seasoned men let adrenaline cloud their training with bad judgement (excessive rounds and poor accuracy). I have the same fear others have of a civilian getting scared without enough experience and making things worse. It takes a long time with constant training and real time, real life experience to control yourself, and especially a weapon, during a hostile situation.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using EliteFitness

If this ban passes, which i think it will, mother fuck the nra for turning their backs on us. These recent tragic events have nothing to do with guns. It has to do with stupid mother fuckers with guns and now our second amendment is gonna be beat into the ground because of it. If a killer wants to kill their gonna kill whether its with a gun, knife or broken bottle. this pisses me the fuck off and now i cant even find a AR on the shelves so now i'm pissed that i'm gonna miss the boat on that one.
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

im not a gun owner but i do support to right to bear arms, which is what the 2nd amendment is about. to protect yourself against the govt. its not for the common citizen to arm themselves however they please, or i'd own a tank, hand grenades and who knows what else.

people have the misconception that the constitution gives absolute freedoms, but the forefathers were not that stupid to grant that. you cant go into a grade school and falsely yell fire and they didnt want you to be able to walk into one with assault rifles.

im not a gun owner but i do support to right to bear arms, which is what the 2nd amendment is about. to protect yourself against the govt. its not for the common citizen to arm themselves however they please, or i'd own a tank, hand grenades and who knows what else.

people have the misconception that the constitution gives absolute freedoms, but the forefathers were not that stupid to grant that. you cant go into a grade school and falsely yell fire and they didnt want you to be able to walk into one with assault rifles.

You're right, the 2nd amendment is so we may arm ourselves should the need arise to over throw the government, again. Unfortunately, back then they had muskets now we have tomahawk missiles that can land on a fleas ass. We the people will never be able to fight back as the 2nd amendment intended.

You're right, the 2nd amendment is so we may arm ourselves should the need arise to over throw the government, again. Unfortunately, back then they had muskets now we have tomahawk missiles that can land on a fleas ass. We the people will never be able to fight back as the 2nd amendment intended.

Exactly.

The second amendment was meant as a built-in mechanism for the citizenry to rise-up against a tyrannical government.

We've already screwed that up.

The soviets back in the day and current american forces in afghanistan might disagree

we're good at getting banned items, i.e. Drug War/American

True. But I don't think any American could strap a bomb to a kid and send them into a crowd. Those fuckers have the monopoly on that one.

Top Bottom